Online now
Online now

Is mutual attraction necessary for you during CNC play? (thoughts on "forced" bisexuality

Steellover​(sub male)
3 weeks ago • Apr 9, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Apr 9, 2024
Squeedoodle wrote:
Steellover wrote:
Yes, I would say (as a sub male) that my being attracted to my domme is a prerequisite for this kind of play.

So in the context of this topic, that being "forced bisexuality" play, I'm curious how that works for you. Do you mean you would only play with men you found attractive, and the "forced bisexuality" aspect would be pretending you didn't find them attractive, or do you mean that you are straight, and because it would be a prerequisite for this kind of play for you, that you would not engage with this kind of play in the first place?

The thing is, I am not, in the least, sexually attracted to men, no matter how "hot" or physically attractive they are. For me, a "Forced Bisexual" dynamic works because I am extremely physically attracted to my dominant female partner who is commanding me to do it, not because I am attracted to her male lover/playmate. I could never voluntarily sexually service another male unless I was in a deep sub space, and commanded to do so by my superior female dominant- to whom I am intensely attracted.

I would participate in the activity as an act both of extreme submission to Her whims, and to see her satisfied in that way, and also, because I enjoy the humiliation and the "Taboo" factor that goes along with it. It also goes hand in hand with cuckold humiliation fantasies and the voyeuristic aspects that come into play there. I should mention that, thus far, I have never experienced this type of play in real life, however.
Squeedoodle​(sub trans woman){Taken}
3 weeks ago • Apr 10, 2024
@Steellover Thank you for that elaboration, now I better understand what you mean!

There is a pretty long list of things I would *prefer* not to do, but I would consent to being ordered to do, because that's the appeal of CNC to me. I enjoy doing things I would rather not do, because it is my owner choosing for me that I do them.

I am into humiliation and taboo involved with it too, though for me it's not the angle of "this contradicts my sexuality, how taboo!" It's more that as a little/ageplayer, I enjoy the humiliation of "this is something dirty girls do! Decent girls would never do this!"

Also as someone into long term orgasm denial, I like the general idea of "everybody gets to have pleasure and orgasms except me!" Kinda plays into that cuckoldy fetish, so I feel ya on that.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • Apr 11, 2024
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Apr 11, 2024
This topic fascinates me. I have many times played with others to whom I'm not physically attracted. But there is an attraction to the person/personality, and to the sexual energy between us. And I've enjoyed a myriad of feelings that can result from that play. I can't honestly say that it's always been about humiliation, but sometimes it has. I think it's more to do with the fact that attraction for me really isn't about physical appearances. At least not in a 'normal' way that most would use to define attraction.
Stevevo​(dom male)
3 weeks ago • Apr 11, 2024
Stevevo​(dom male) • Apr 11, 2024
She doesn’t have to be attracted to me for me to get me going. If she is submitting she’s giving me what I want and fulfilling me sexually and as a Dom.