Anyone experienced into Having a full devoted TPE Submissive

Bunnie
3 weeks ago • Apr 10, 2024
Bunnie • Apr 10, 2024
What would you like to know?
lambsone
3 weeks ago • Apr 11, 2024
lambsone • Apr 11, 2024
Interested in this as well. Following the topic.
I'mME
3 weeks ago • Apr 12, 2024
I'mME • Apr 12, 2024
I am not experienced in TPE, for honesty purposes.

First what does TPE mean, look like in your mind?
What is your definition?

However, like anything else and that includes Authority transfer relationships, it's all about the two people involved and they work out. It has no set parameters.
I will say, that life doesn't ask to come in, it's there.
I would have a contingency plan if one wants to live TPE.
Bunnie
3 weeks ago • Apr 12, 2024
Bunnie • Apr 12, 2024
Ok so, I’ve been waiting for a chance to sit down and write a response to this. Yes, I have experience with live-in 24/7 TPE as Master and slave. It wasn’t without its difficulties, and we didn’t end up sustaining it… not due to it not being possible, but just because we weren’t a good fit. Having said that, although I have learned to never say never, it’s unlikely I’d want that again. I’ve come to learn that I quite enjoy having some responsibility for myself and my choices, and perhaps my original desires for TPE weren’t as “pure” as I believed (I think for me personally a lot of it was just an excuse to hide).

Our day looked a lot like this:

We would wake at the same time.
We would go for our morning walk and swim.
Returning home, He would shower while I made the bed and prepared coffee and His breakfast.
He would call to me after He’d finished and I would quickly shower after Him. Sometimes we would shower at the same time and I would wash Him (I loved this!).
I was naked at all times, unless it was cold, then I would wear a long cardigan.
He would get ready for work and then sit so I could kneel in front of Him and put His shoes and socks on.
He would eat breakfast and I would join Him and have a coffee.
We would say our goodbyes with a kiss and cuddle and He’d leave for work, and I would tend to the house.
I’d gather up and laundry and wash it, wash dishes, clean… household chores.
Every day, no matter what I was doing, I would greet Him as He came home.
We would chat about the day and then He’d relax as I prepared dinner.
We’d eat dinner and then do whatever… sometimes play, maybe go out, watch a movie, or relax and do our own things.
We would go to bed at the same time.
Rinse and repeat.

There were many things that filled the spaces between these things, but it could be said that this was our “core” structure. It evolved over time to become what it was. But put simply, I took care of the home and any shopping etc. And He made the decisions for myself and the household.

After a few years, most of those things became second nature, so we relaxed into what felt like our normal life routine. Sometimes life stuff and time restraints interfered, and as we struggled within our relationship, things fell away.
Strangely though, some things became so natural that even now, although we’re no longer in a relationship (but still living together), some things still exist. And sometimes we’ll even share some of our more intimate moments, like me putting on His shoes.
    The most loved post in topic
MountainThinkerr​(dom male)
2 weeks ago • Apr 14, 2024
Answering both questions and comments: TPE in my definition is a sacred bond formed between master and slave which allows a total power exchange as it said to live in balance and happy with one with more responsibilities than the other.

2-The Bunnie story is amazing a Live-In experience of how a Living together relationship is TPE, Sadly It didn't last yet that type of story is the one I would love to write on my own by actually living with the right lady slave at my side.
Miki
2 weeks ago • Apr 15, 2024
Miki • Apr 15, 2024
I'll follow the topic as well.. If I see something that rings a bell with what I used to be into .. but not ruling out what I would be into in the future... I'll chime in.

But caveat emptor.. I am candid and possessed of a semi caustic (stereotypical "smart-ass Asian chick" sense of humor)

Other than that I do tend to melt a little when faced with a well-dressed fella as displayed in your (OP) profile pic.

I'm a sucker for well tailored business or penguin suits.. on a case by case basis.

For now I'm retired.
lambsone
2 weeks ago • Apr 15, 2024
lambsone • Apr 15, 2024
It suddenly occured to me that I have had a bit of experience at TPE. I started out in a long distance online Daddy/lg relationship with my last Dom. This is what we did:

1. He had me text him when I got up in the morning.
2. I had to call him Sir when I talked to him. I forgot once and got a writing assignment to help me remember. I had to photo the pages and send it to him as proof.
3. He wanted me to always be naked in the house, which I have kept doing even though we aren't in a relationship anymore. I do wear shoes all the time though due to diabetes neuropathy.
4. He would text periodically during the day and ask me what I was doing and I'd respond.
5. He would ask me also if I needed to go out that day and if I did, he wanted to see photos of the outfit I would wear and ask me to make adjustments to his liking. Such as no bra or panties and a blouse that would show an impression of my nipples if they were hard. He wanted me to wear socks with lacy tops like a little girl would wear.
6. He also wanted my pussy shaved clean as a little girl's pussy would look before puberty.
7. He wanted me to always be thinking of him, and would ask me periodically what/who my mind was on. Also he would give me corner time if he felt that I needed to clear my mind and only think of him.
8. I had some toys so he had me use them per his instructions either via text or on the phone.
9. If I had doctor appointments he would want to know how they went.
10. I would also text him goodnight when I went to bed.
11. Sometimes he would want me to photo or video tape the things he was having me do so he could participate long distance.
12. I also wore nipple clamps and a butt plug when he wanted me to. Sometimes I wore the plug overnight.

That's pretty much what we did. It had me hopping though throughout the day. Sometimes I'd have to drop what I was doing to respond to something he wanted me to do. Even though we started as Daddy/LG, we switched to Master/slave as a better fit. He actually noticed that the other relationship style wasn't working for me.

I did enjoy his monitoring of my activities and if there was something he requested that I couldn't work out, he kept working with me on it until I could. Also if I was sick, or something happened during play, he was very understanding and stopped the play in the interest of safety and let me rest if my health was involved..