Online now
Online now

What do you like most about premium?

Squeedoodle​(sub trans woman)
1 week ago • Apr 18, 2024

What do you like most about premium?

The title pretty much says it all. I'm considering paying for premium, if for no other reason than this place seems alright and I'd like to give my support when I'm able.

For those who already have it, what do you like about it? Which features are most useful to you?
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Apr 18, 2024
I am not a "Premium" member but the one bonus is the ability to spruce up your blog entries with pictures. I've been wanting to do so for a while. You can't post pics as a standard member.
(quick edit) however I am considering upgrading in the near future, simply because this is such a supportive and wonderful community and I want to support this site.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
Squeedoodle wrote:
shebakesalot wrote:
The Bond messaging.

Is that just a fancy name for messages, or does the "bond" part imply there's something extra helpful about it?

Its an instant messenger. Much better than chatting through the mail.

Also you can message anyone if you are premium. If not there are limitations on some profiles. They specify only premium can contact them.
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Apr 18, 2024
Squeedoodle wrote:
Is that just a fancy name for messages, or does the "bond" part imply there's something extra helpful about it?

Their instant messaging is called Bond. Not sure why haha
Squeedoodle​(sub trans woman)
shebakesalot wrote:
Squeedoodle wrote:

Their instant messaging is called Bond. Not sure why haha

Always gotta have a theme! 😁
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Apr 18, 2024
I upgraded to Premium for the Bond Messenger because the mail functionality gives me anxiety! I hate having all of the messages in my inbox, but when you delete them you delete the chat history. It would be different if it acted like actual email, where everything stays in one thread. But I digress...

The one downside to upgrading to Premium is that Basic users can't message other Basic users, but they CAN message Premium users. So when I upgraded, I started getting a huge influx of messages that made it a less pleasant experience for me. However, there is (thankfully) a privacy setting for who can contact you (everyone/premium/no one) and I changed it to Premium users only. It drastically reduced the gross messages!

As others mentioned, I also love being able to add photos to my blogs, which you can't do without premium. And you can have more than 3 photos in your profile, which is nice.