Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Nuts Milk
1 week ago • Apr 20, 2024
Nuts Milk • Apr 20, 2024
Hello Everybody!
We are Nut and Milk, a middle-aged married couple enjoying cum control and experimental handjobs, but also playing on teasing, edging, cum drainage, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, post orgasm torture and forced orgasms. We also perform plain sex, mastering cum control and getting to keep it one-two hours per session. But besides this, we are closely involved in handjobing for mutual pleasure and having fun.
Keep close to our profile and feel free to share and comment. We're also happy to get messages from you and start chating on your preferences.
hairdresserdom​(dom male)
1 week ago • Apr 21, 2024
hairdresserdom​(dom male) • Apr 21, 2024
Im a 24 year old dom from the UK. I am a hairdresser and im looking for a sub to own and give a makeover to. Location isnt an issue as i travel a lot. If you want to chat message me icon_smile.gif
potentialsublearning​(sub male)
1 week ago • Apr 27, 2024
Hello everyone.

I am excited to be here. It has been a journey getting here for sure. All my life I've been chasing a lifestyle and really didn't know what it was until I found the Cage. So far my experiences have been increibly positive and encouraging. The community here is wonderful and supportive.

Seeing my profile at face value says a lot. I am more in the sub line of thinking. More than anything I am looking for learning, guidance, advice, connections, friendships, and relationships. Ultimately I would like to find a dom/sub relationship that is mutual beneficial and brings us to wonderful moments and growth. Until that time I am content to discover who I am within the BDSM lifestyle and where I want to grow.
HungryforBBC
1 day ago • May 3, 2024
HungryforBBC • May 3, 2024
Hey everyone I’m just another white bottom boy in nyc who loves to serve black kings- sub here love verbal nasty raw rough breeding .
How’s everyone doing tonight