Online now
Online now

Squirting

flitter'fly​(sub female)
1 week ago • Apr 25, 2024
flitter'fly​(sub female) • Apr 25, 2024
SinfulScripts wrote:
Some notes--

I do believe squirt has some piss in it, but I don't find that to be a big deal. If you do, just drink lots of water so that when you squirt, it smells clean rather how piss might smell when you're dehydrated.

As for squirting.
Firstly, you need to be quite turned on and also quite relaxed. As someone else mentioned, when you get close to it, you might actually feel like you're going to piss yourself--thats a good sign, keep going and push out. Make sure you have ample time when you're doing this, warming yourself up, and being in the right head space. Get a nice towel under you so that you feel comfy squirting every where. TBH though, everyone has a different body that reacts differently and things vary. My only advice is to finger yourself upwards rather than inwards. If you do that, at some point you will start to hear a bit of liquid noise. When you can hear that noise, it means you're doing the correct motion, so just keep going. It might also help if you have your legs coming towards you--kind of like the Happy Baby yoga pose. Best of luck

Absolutely correct.
At least that's how it works for me. 😁