Online now
Online now

Thoughts on the new Seeking feature?

lambsone
1 week ago • Apr 25, 2024
lambsone • Apr 25, 2024
I'm not sure that it does much good because you can only view a limited amount of profiles before they disappear when more are added as "the newest" ones. You are then directed to the Find Friends section anyway. So why not just go there in the first place? And if you aren't watching the seekers multiple times during the day, you will probably miss some potential compatible future mates because they disappear from view.

Also I don't think there is a way to search Seekers for the type/gender, etc that you are looking for. You have to scroll through everyone which may be why the list is short. Just a taste of who is seeking.

At the end of the day, it seems like just another duplicate category that takes up a person's time to search through. Sorry to be the poo pooer here. I don't think it's that helpful, so I don't think I'll be using it very much.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
1 week ago • Apr 25, 2024
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Apr 25, 2024
I like that in the search section, you can choose to search for people who are actively seeking… versus the people that search for “submissive women in XYZ” and then I get messages from randoms Who don’t bother to read my profile where I say I am NOT looking.

I think it’s great. I think this was a very smart solution, big kudos for The Cage staff for this feature (former PM, so intend to think of things from a software dev perspective. Seriously, great fucking solution).