Online now
Online now

What is your perfect day?

aradialspire​(dom femme)
2 weeks ago • Jun 11, 2024

What is your perfect day?

aradialspire​(dom femme) • Jun 11, 2024
We all know our turn offs, our hates, but what is your perfect day as a {insert role here}?

I think many of us focus on trying to appease others/not appear a certain way and it would be fun to see how people would describe their ideal day!
Miki​(masochist female)
2 weeks ago • Jun 11, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Jun 11, 2024
For me it's a cool autumn day as a person who is reclusive (not a recluse) I like the apple cider and cinnimon stick thing, venturing out to the library and just reading.

This might not precisely what you were looking for, but it does follow the question in a literal sense.
    The most loved post in topic
SageFlame​(sub female)
1 week ago • Jun 12, 2024
SageFlame​(sub female) • Jun 12, 2024
Orgasmic Morning - release
Earthing with bare feet, noticing the smell of dew, listening to morning chorus - grounding
10 minutes - steep in hot Earl Grey tea with intentional sips as the sun rises. - aromatic hydration
Long stretches - busy days need limber limbs - deeply relaxing
Working with 4 hour focus ( checking off my list!) -intense
Eat fresh, crunchy with warm and curry-fuel up
Call backs and connections- focused and intense
Hiking up mountain to a picnic, sunset blitz taking many photos, writing/sketching - exerting, enlivening
If it is raining skip hike and head to the roller rink ( jamming to music)- exerting, enlivening
Inspirational Ted Talk on the drive home - washing in new thinking
Write list for next day-brain dump
Talk to plants, listen to music - trust me, they grow better with conversation
Shower - temped coconut
Extragasmic -intense
Sleep - Tatami + Mat

All of this would vary depending on work, the season and the bookends would be changed up IF I were {taken}.
lambsone
1 week ago • Jun 13, 2024
lambsone • Jun 13, 2024
A day when everything is peaceful and calm with nothing negative hanging over my head. Lately the weather in Cleveland has been mild, some sun, and gentle breezes. It gives a person a sense of well-being.
Steellover​(sub male)
1 week ago • Jun 14, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Jun 14, 2024
A hike up to a mountain lake on a hot summer day. A place I'd always wanted to take my special "someone," you know, that person you think and romantically fantasize about when they aren't there. Only now, she is there with me. It's a bit of a hike, but the scenery is gorgeous so we don't mind. We jump into the lake, swim and splash around, playfully. The water is cold but refreshing after a hot hike. I admire her in that little swimsuit, blushing, hoping she doesn't catch my naughty thoughts. On the drive back, I take her out to dinner, or maybe, if she prefers, I drive her home and cook her her favorite meal. We sit out on the back, it's a warm evening but thankfully there aren't too many of those little hypodermic needle bugs flying around jabbing us.

An after dinner shower, washing off our sweat and grime from the trail. "Care to join me,? She asks. My heart leaps at the suggestion.
It has been a wonderful day, but standing naked in the shower next to a hot, naked girl is nearly intolerable; after all it has been over a week since she allowed me to..you know. "Have I earned my release, Mistress?" I ask.

She replies....

....A chairlift ride to a mountain summit on a cold winter day. Strapping on my board, I take off down the mountain. Gathering speed as I reach the end of the flat stretch above the ridge. The trails are groomed nicely and the snow is soft, and there is none of that fog or wind that can make such days less than pleasant. The slope drops off suddenly and I am ripping down it, feeling like a jet fighter as I carve and tear down the side of the mountain. I aim for the center bowl, with it's steep sides, and ride up one side, down another, then steer back towards the middle, carving a path down the bowl. The last descent before the bottom. Then, back in line at the bottom of the lift for another run. Back at home, She asks, how was snowboarding? "AWESOME! How was your run?" "Oh it was great. Brisk." I remember why I don't like to jog anymore, as it kills my knees these days. "Wanna go out and see a movie or something?" I ask. "Well, I was thinking let's stay home and rent one. We'll cozy up by the fire..."

I like that suggestion better, and I tell her so. I remember why we are together. She always has better judgement, and better ideas than me.
Solace​(dom male)
1 week ago • Jun 14, 2024
Solace​(dom male) • Jun 14, 2024
I rented a cabin once. It over looked a quiet lake in the middle of a cold grey winter. Outside the orange tinted light gently eased back the black dark to show sleepy drifts of snow on the deck accumulating with sleepy snowflakes. A wonderful view from a large spacious couch, soft sheets, a cup of something warm and steamy in my hand, and hot skin snuggled up against mine. Just watching snowflakes together.

Its a good memory. I'd give quite a lot to have a few more like it. Who I'd like share it with might change over time.

I'd really like to see those snowflakes again though.
dressmeup​(sub male){I'd love f}
1 week ago • Jun 15, 2024
To wake up with the thoughts and feelings of the joy and pleasure my man had last night by exciting and giving myself to him. And today I want to start by being between his legs knowing I can do better then last night and I belong to him for the reason I love to be with him as the person who wants to give themselves to him bc the more he pleasured the it drive me
MadamHoney​(switch female)
1 week ago • Jun 16, 2024
MadamHoney​(switch female) • Jun 16, 2024
perfect day for me is waking up before my husband and pleasing him before his day gets started the joy of watching his body shake the moans he makes the grabbing of my hair caressing my back smacking on the ass me talking to him with my eyes while i swallow him whole until he cums all over me
Dumb Puppy​(sub female)
54 minutes ago • Jun 26, 2024
Dumb Puppy​(sub female) • Jun 26, 2024
My perfect day would be waking up before my Dom and preparing all his favorites before I go and wake him up...the proper way. icon_wink.gif
Then spending the whole day servicing him any way he wants and keeping the house.

I am a simple girl I guess.