Online now
Online now

What do you think of subs owning other subs?

House Talion​(dom male)
2 months ago • Jun 22, 2024
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2024
A true sub would only consider owning another sub on behest of their owner like a chain of command. Suchbis most common in poly households and M/s dynamics
InATimelyFashion
InATimelyFashion • Jun 22, 2024
Well for friendship/companionship but treasure them, be open and honest, agree with your relationship no hiding and going behind back or loses trust , who is in your life that some things may not cross a line or it's for short time or long term but you are still one with eternal flame. That the pet treasure of third might not string some lines. Both partners agree not just one takes two to form or it's nothing. The temp may not want to also feel temp but they might be looking for long term but try or like to come and flow but still stay in touch. But the thing is companionship: you can set no attachments and still treat them well. Not for everyone should not be forced can't force someone to change for you that not how it goes. But grow a connection and friendship before anything don;t just go up to people ask to be a third or pet have coffee grow the friendship before you build in to more of this bliss but if they are not in to it wish them the best. Treat as art not all the sex but the ones you share it with respect it well the passion to explore evolve become in honest way. Don't do dangerous things like bind meeting first cam in mature manner meet in pubic a few times never just jump in.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 22, 2024
I think at some point in our journey we all reach a point of deciding if our journey is about finding out who we are, or adhering to an idea of who we think we need to be to fit a concept.
For a lifestyle believed to have such freedom of expression, we sure put a lot of pressure on ourselves to conform to an “ideal.” But who are we doing that for?
If you want to find out who she is, take her on the journey and see what’s there icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
I'mME
2 months ago • Jun 23, 2024
I'mME • Jun 23, 2024
Bunnie wrote:
I think at some point in our journey we all reach a point of deciding if our journey is about finding out who we are, or adhering to an idea of who we think we need to be to fit a concept.
For a lifestyle believed to have such freedom of expression, we sure put a lot of pressure on ourselves to conform to an “ideal.” But who are we doing that for?
If you want to find out who she is, take her on the journey and see what’s there icon_smile.gif

Absolutely.
lambsone
2 months ago • Jun 25, 2024
lambsone • Jun 25, 2024
Coming from a monogomous point of view, I wouldn't care for it or care for being in a dynamic where it occured.

If I'm going to give my whole heart to a Dom, I expect him to give his whole heart to me, not half or part of a heart. If I own another sub, that would make me not a 100% sub. I personally can't do that. I need to be 100% sub. I can't split my mind or my heart and I don't want a Dom who does. And it would keep me from getting to know the Dom 100%. I would hold parts of myself back, if he was giving parts of himself to someone else or I was giving parts of myself to someone else.

I get offers from malesubs almost begging me to dominate them, and it's as far from what I would want as possible. My joy is in serving a Master/Dom who is committed to me and me to him. With that security, I can develop and expand my service to him and focus on making him a very happy Dominant.

So no, I personally would never do it.