Online now
Online now

Daddy Doms and Mommy Doms

The Number one Sir​(dom male)
3 months ago • Jun 27, 2024
I'll try not to repeat what has been said but being a Daddy Dom just hits you differently, I had a brief relationship with a little and established that role, when she first started calling me Daddy it felt 'right' and when I called her baby after some initial hesitation she confessed she enjoyed it.

She told me when we met she had daddy issues and explained some of her upbringing which kind of framed how it came to be.
For her a Daddy male role model was something idealized in her head until she met me and it was like a deeper connection of trust that she couldn't have with other men she'd met before.

I'm not in a dynamic with anyone right now but I still have fond memories of her and wonder what she's up to in life, I think you always have that caring feeling for littles even after the passage of time
lambsone{countrySir}
3 months ago • Jun 27, 2024
lambsone{countrySir} • Jun 27, 2024
Thank you for sharing The Number One Sir. Very cool that you found this out about yourself.
juliankay
2 months ago • Jun 28, 2024
juliankay • Jun 28, 2024
I have to agree with #1 sir - for as a Daddy myself - now seeking a sub - yet as a sensual BDSM Daddy, my approach is deeply rooted in nurturing, care, and affection. This persona allows me to provide guidance, support, and protection in a way that fosters a strong emotional connection and trust. My natural inclination is to be a source of stability and warmth, creating a safe space where my sub/lil feels valued and cherished. Yet being a Daddy means prioritizing the well-being and growth of my submissive, ensuring they feel secure and appreciated. I find fulfillment in the balance of dominance and tenderness, where I can assert control while also being a comforting presence. This dynamic allows for a deeper, more intimate connection, not just physical but verbal as well where both of us thrive in a relationship built on mutual respect and genuine affection. In essence, to me being a Daddy aligns with my desire to be a compassionate and loving Dominant, where nurturing and sensuality are key components of the bond I share with my submissive.
I am open for comments from the host.
JK
lambsone{countrySir}
2 months ago • Jun 29, 2024
lambsone{countrySir} • Jun 29, 2024
Sounds like Paradise juliank. I think any lg would love to be owned by you if you have this type of motivation and action going on.