Online now
Online now

Self Release Experiment

TopekaDom​(dom male)
2 months ago • Jul 1, 2024

Self Release Experiment

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 1, 2024
So, in talking with someone here on The Cage about their interest in self bondage, I went into a deep dive on equipment for that. And, being the tinkerer I am, I started working on a design of a self bondage unit involving the melting ice idea. I also went into marketing mode which made me ask myself what all it could be used for besides the obvious idea.

I came up with a scenario where a Dom/me could bind up a s type, say on a chair, where their legs would be bound with cuffs and locks, blindfolded and gagged and arms cuffed together behind them by the self bondage device (I do need a marketing name for this thing). So the idea is to bind them up so they can release themselves once the self bondage thing releases.

Now my full idea is the Dom/me binds them and then leaves them alone in the room (now you safety police keep your shit to yourself. Online cams are cheap and easy to set up) and then after the s type releases themselves, they can crawl out to the Dom/me in another room.

I would like to see an up or down vote for such a device and do you think you would use it in such a situation

Yay or Nay
lambsone
2 months ago • Jul 1, 2024
lambsone • Jul 1, 2024
Yay
Solace​(dom male)
2 months ago • Jul 2, 2024
Solace​(dom male) • Jul 2, 2024
Yay.

Not necessarily because I am or am not excited about it but because more is better as long as responsible play is practiced.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
2 months ago • Jul 3, 2024
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 3, 2024
msMoonCake wrote:
Kind of, Houdini sort of thing? And I have missed something with the melting ice?

There are a few devices and various self bondage with rope that will utilize melting ice as a release trigger. The idea is the unmelted ice will hold eye bolts or the like in place and when it melts, it will allow someone cuffed to it to free themselves.
    The most loved post in topic