Online now
Online now

How much should I Share on first contact?

confusedvirginboy​(sub male)
1 month ago • Jul 27, 2024

How much should I Share on first contact?

People may have asked and answered, but I still wonder how much of myself should I share for an online connection. Ex: All Doms I approach teel me to send pictures, my body measurements, contact details, and name. I want to get into a relationship so I would do it usually, but it feels like leaving myself too vulnerable.

Also I have some PTSD with this too, I got extorted for my pictures once when I trusted a girl I had met on OkCupid. So I don't want to be in the smae position again.

PS. I know this is a personal decision, I was just wondering what the consensus is
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Jul 27, 2024
Go with your gut feeling, but mine would be, on a first contact situation especially, if a would-be dom is asking for photos (aside from one for the dude to have the image of who he is talking to) -- but beyond that , photos, especially anything "revealing" body measurements and all that crap.... I'd ask the guy:

"Are you looking to initiate a back-and-forth online orare you shopping for a horse?"

Shit like that belongs a lot later in a given conversation.

-----------------------------------------------

And since you had a negative experience of any kind with this sort of thing -- It goes double: "I wouldn't"
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Jul 27, 2024
Miss Anima wrote:
Have you actually been diagnosed with
PTSD ?

Even if not, it's fairly common lingo for trauma in his/my age bracket. Strange question.
zamarra​(sub female)
zamarra​(sub female) • Jul 27, 2024
On first contact Doms asking for nudes and physical measurements are....won't even give it a word. They are not genuine...in my experience
    The most loved post in topic
Miss Anima​(dom female)
1 month ago • Jul 29, 2024
Miss Anima​(dom female) • Jul 29, 2024
[quote="Knightsundere"]
Miss Anima wrote:
PTSD ?

Even if not, it's fairly common lingo for trauma in his/my age bracket. Strange question.[/quote

It shouldn't be lingo it's a serious diagnosis that shouldn't use lightly
Miss Anima​(dom female)
1 month ago • Jul 29, 2024
Miss Anima​(dom female) • Jul 29, 2024
Sweet Escape wrote:
Miss Anima wrote:
PTSD ?

Really not an appropriate question. Smh.

If people are going to make such claims they should expect questions ..