Online now
Online now

Game Rooms

Phanes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 9, 2018

Game Rooms

Phanes​(dom male) • Oct 9, 2018
Years back, I was a member of a chat site where they had "game rooms" whereas members could buy video coins and play various games such as poker, bingo, blackjack, and other fun games where those who went into the game room could meet fellow kinsters, fostering friendships and healthy competition among themselves, and enjoying playing the games together.
I will admit that I don't know the costs of building and running a site such as this; nor how complicated and costly such a addition of My suggestion would be? However, I see it as another form which you could raise revenue from those who choose to buy these video coins; which would offset the cost of having such a addition to the site. or use of the monies for other purposes to further the experiences within the site. Of course this would be of a voluntary choice of E/every member as to whether they participate in the purchase of the coins and need to understand they would be responsible for their O/own actions in regards to how much monies they are willing to risk in playing the game; just as in real life.
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 10, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 10, 2018
We really like the idea of some casual games (see other threads on this forum) however we are against adding any sort of gambling or official gaming aspect to the site.

Thank you for the suggestions - we appreciate every single one of them. Feel free to add them to our dedicated suggestion thread here:

https://thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=684
Phanes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 10, 2018
Phanes​(dom male) • Oct 10, 2018
Just a bit of clarification on My suggestion. The only monies that would be passed would be from site member who wish to purchase these game chips with the understanding that the only rewards they can expect is winning or losing the chips they pay. There is no monetary payoff in the games, just the fun of participating in them and building friendships of other members who may be participating in playing the games. Just another source of income for the site where it can assist in funding other projects/ideas that may be added to the site in the future.

May I ask what threads you were referring to in your previous post; I would like to read them?
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 11, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 11, 2018
A few of our members have started games in the forums. If you click on 'forums' on the main page you can scroll through all of our past topics.

Thanks again for the suggestions!