Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

SouthernDom
5 years ago • Oct 10, 2018
SouthernDom • Oct 10, 2018
New to the site, I’m a Dom male who’s sub female recently moved away. Now I’m exploring the online world a little deeper.
Daddyonthebeach
5 years ago • Oct 10, 2018

Dominant male near the beach in Florida

Daddyonthebeach • Oct 10, 2018
Hello, looking for submissive or slave near Orlando or Cape Canaveral area. If you are in this area contact me, but otherwise Dominant Male, into owning a slave or submissive women. I am looking for a person woman is completely looking to be owned. Into 50's lifestyle, being served, bondage, and sexual servitude. If there is any female in these area's please contact me. If you want someone to take care of you and own you and you are into pleasing here I am. I have been in this lifestyle for about 7 years. I would like to start with conversation to see if we are compatible. This seems like a good site, I hope it is real and not like most where it is a ton of fakes.
Hawkmoon​(dom male){littlebear}
5 years ago • Oct 11, 2018

Been Me for 30 + years

I have been involved with our wonderful lifestyle for over 30 years, in that time I have had but 1 sub that was 24/7 live, the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life was to release her, as I found another part of me that was alive in me when I was in my teens.

It was because of this that I made it a point to learn all I could, about all aspects of being a Dom/Master, I know who I am, but to know how to look after any sub/slave that may come in to my life , their needs, so they may look after mine, became a part of whom I am.

I am truck driver so it is even more difficult for me to find someone I can connect with, but it doesn’t stop me from trying.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 12, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 12, 2018
Welcome Hawkmoon! We're lucky to have some veteran BDSM enthusiasts in our community!
Lance Logan​(sub male)
5 years ago • Oct 12, 2018

Hello

Lance Logan​(sub male) • Oct 12, 2018
I am Lance ,a male submissive whose main interest is serving Ladies well over 60 as I have been doing for over 50yrs .Not into heavy BDSM,my life has been occupied in general household domestic service ,personal care and gratification for the Lady & Mistress of the house .I have been treated well ,disciplined when necessary usually OTK hairbrush ,corner time and pantyd ,accustomed to being obedient publicly ,privately and trained to serve whenever and wherever required
babysp1c353
5 years ago • Oct 13, 2018
babysp1c353 • Oct 13, 2018
Heya!

I'm a switch and tomboy/princess very new to the BDSM community. I've always enjoyed bondage in my LTRs but have recently struck out on my own and am looking to connect with the larger community. I want to make friends and learn more about how others play. In my everyday life I'm a boss bitch (martial arts, personal training, entrepreneur), so it's important to me that my partner take the initiative. I like to play out warrior-concubine, pirate-wench/captive type scenes, and switch mid-scene and end on top (kind of an empowerment /liberation play). Sometimes I'll stay sub the whole time. Never played with another female but I'm interested in meeting other women who do either or both sub/dom to show me the ropes.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 13, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 13, 2018
Welcome babysp1c353! I hope you make some new friends and have some fun here icon_smile.gif