Online now
Online now

ABDLs (Adult Baby Diaper Lovers)

munkinplastic
10 months ago • Dec 10, 2023

ABDLs (Adult Baby Diaper Lovers)

munkinplastic • Dec 10, 2023
Hi Im new here. I started scouted around the forums and couldnt find any topics involving the topic of ABDLs. Adult Baby Diaper Lovers, Ageplay, Regression, Infantalism and Toddler Role Play. If theres one I missed please let me know. If not, Im glad to make this introduction for those who are new to this fetish.
Miki​(masochist female)
10 months ago • Dec 10, 2023
Miki​(masochist female) • Dec 10, 2023
Do a search on what you're looking for. There are a few related to age play, littles and things like that and one about AB DL but it was active only one day, Jan 16, 2021.

(strangely enough I was the last one to post to it, but as it was idle over a year it's closed for comments.)

https://thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=41011#41011

Just do a search with keywords of your choice and you'll find whatever they have in here in that area.

good luck.
Lunastarburst​(other female)
2 months ago • Aug 3, 2024
I wish it hadn't been closed there was a lot of good advice in there. I am a little and I do find that it's easier on FetLife as there are specific groups for specific interests. Funny enough someone that posted in the original thread is now my owner.
Shasta doll​(dom female)
1 month ago • Aug 25, 2024

Re: ABDLs (Adult Baby Diaper Lovers)

Shasta doll​(dom female) • Aug 25, 2024
munkinplastic wrote:
Hi Im new here. I started scouted around the forums and couldnt find any topics involving the topic of ABDLs. Adult Baby Diaper Lovers, Ageplay, Regression, Infantalism and Toddler Role Play. If theres one I missed please let me know. If not, Im glad to make this introduction for those who are new to this fetish.
Steellover​(sub male)
1 month ago • Aug 26, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Aug 26, 2024
While it is not my fetish (And please don't take this to mean I am condemning it or judging it!) I have a somewhat different approach to the idea.

I take no sexual or kinky pleasure in being forced to soil my own pants, but I can see how a dominant can use this as a humiliating punishment for a wayward male sub: Fail at using the bathroom- (leave the seat up, for instance, forget to flush, have "poor aim" etc.) then, your bathroom use priveleges are revoked. Instead of using the bathroom, you have to WEAR it. The humiliation, degredation and the inevitable resulting "mess" would certainly be an incentive to correct the misbehavior.
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
1 month ago • Aug 26, 2024
Although ABDLs isn’t my particular thing, I have regressed before into little space but it was purely nonsexual. It was more for healing my childhood struggles.

I know a lot of ABDL people who love it cuz it makes them feel more small and helps them be in that headspace a bit more. Also like having a Daddy clean you up is(in my opinion) super intimate and can make the little feel cared for etc.

Also with what Steellover said. Humiliation kink.