Online now
Online now

Nipple piercing and nipple play

RoseUndressed​(sub female)
2 weeks ago • Sep 3, 2024
DoseofCam wrote:
Nipple piercings sounds hot af, but the healing process would kill me as well as trying to find clothes that don’t show them haha!

Although I feel like they would feel so good being played with (after it’s healed).

I really want clothes that do show them. I'm very much the type of person who live in bodies than are supportive enough to not wear a bra and love the aesthetic on a cold day when my nipples are visible. I feel having the jewellery there will make them stand out a little bit more.
helpfulhints​(sub female)
2 weeks ago • Sep 4, 2024
helpfulhints​(sub female) • Sep 4, 2024
I had both my nipples pierced for many years but have since let them heal. My nipples were fairly sensitive before but became very sensitive after. But I was living the vanilla life so the most they got was a good hard suck. Having large breasts too I found they cought on random stuff unless wearing a padded bra. One of the reasons the came out was because one hoop caught on a random nail and nearly ripped out. The bars are better but only after you’re healed.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Kintsugi}
2 weeks ago • Sep 5, 2024
I LOVE my nipple piercings! I wasn’t particularly sensitive before and have definitely added some sensitivity since getting them.

There was only 1 piercer I trust with those kinds of piercings, he travels the world and teaches piercings so I knew I was in good hands. They even have handmade needles to pierce with so the pain was sharp but not bad. Driving home and hour in traffic and the first night was a bit sore but nothing some paracetamol (Tylenol) didn’t fix.

Mine healed beautifully within about 9 months if I want to be generous but I have heard horror stories!
lambsone
1 week ago • Sep 6, 2024
lambsone • Sep 6, 2024
I'm following this discussion but I have to admit much of it is giving me chills and cringes. I only have my ears piered and I nearly passed out when that was done.

I think I would opt for the fake nipple pierced jewelry for the reason of fear of the pain and catching on something and possibly being ripped out.

I might consider labia lip piercings with small balls or gemstones but not clit piercings. I think a clit would get in the way of intense action during pleasuring and I'd be worried that some damage would be done then not be able to orgasm.

Okay I'm going to shut up before I throw up talking about this. I'm such a wimp.
bdsamworld​(sub female){collared}
1 week ago • Sep 6, 2024
lambsone wrote:
I'm following this discussion but I have to admit much of it is giving me chills and cringes. I only have my ears piered and I nearly passed out when that was done.

I think I would opt for the fake nipple pierced jewelry for the reason of fear of the pain and catching on something and possibly being ripped out.

I might consider labia lip piercings with small balls or gemstones but not clit piercings. I think a clit would get in the way of intense action during pleasuring and I'd be worried that some damage would be done then not be able to orgasm.

Okay I'm going to shut up before I throw up talking about this. I'm such a wimp.

Etsy has TONS of non-piercing jewelry options for nipples, labia's and maybe clit. I can't remember. If you have inverted nipples though they won't stay on unless you use suction pumps before. And sometimes that doesn't last long. Just FYI.