lambsone
1 week ago • Sep 7, 2024
lambsone • Sep 7, 2024
@Heero

I'm glad you enjoy having a penis.
Defender​(dom male)
1 week ago • Sep 7, 2024
Defender​(dom male) • Sep 7, 2024
From the number of women (not) queuing up to ask questions on this thread, it would seem that women already know all they need to know about men.

Hmm. 🫢

Discuss. 😜
CruelPuppetMaster​(dom male)
1 week ago • Sep 8, 2024
bdsamworld wrote:
how hard is to pee while hard?

Not a lot of experience with that, but as I recall it was difficult to release and let it flow, although certainly possible.

bdsamworld wrote:
Which is the preferred pant leg to adjust it to?

Tailors refer to that as "dressing" to the left or right. My preferences to the left, but I imagine just as many men go right as left.

CPM
TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 week ago • Sep 8, 2024
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 8, 2024
lambsone wrote:
I have a question:

A penis seems to be very important to a man. I'm guessing there might be some psychological connection as well, but I don't know what it is. I'm wondering how men think/feel about their penises, erection, cumming, thrusting, other?

As an older man, I have long learned that my world is not led by my penis.

My generation was a taught that it should be important to us. That our size should be bigger than others; that we should use it in women as much as we can, regardless of outcome; that we should have fast cars (or large trucks) to show how cool we were to lure women in to show them our peni.

But as we get older, all that seems rather less important.

I did the nude pic thing back in the day, but it seems rather stupid now. Hardons do still happen, but it takes a bit more. Peeing it much more difficult than in the old days, but that may be due to my cancer and diabities stuff.

I'm pretty sure that orgasaming 4 or 5 times in a row is over. I guess it would depend on who is helping out.
lambsone
1 week ago • Sep 9, 2024
lambsone • Sep 9, 2024
@TopekaDom

Thank you for openly sharing. I appreciate it.
bangmybutt​(sub male)
6 days ago • Sep 9, 2024

Lambsone

bangmybutt​(sub male) • Sep 9, 2024
lambsone wrote:
I have a question:

A penis seems to be very important to a man. I'm guessing there might be some psychological connection as well, but I don't know what it is. I'm wondering how men think/feel about their penises, erection, cumming, thrusting, other? Any takers?

As a male with the above mentioned equipment I have never thought much about it mentally. Physically it did need some use from time to time. Kind of like that time of the month. When you are hung like a horny chipmunk I guess its something you don't worry about too much
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
6 days ago • Sep 10, 2024
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Sep 10, 2024
I have a question about male orgasms.

For context, as a woman I can have different types of orgasms. Some are light and floaty while others are incredibly intense, some make me squirt while others do not, some are short while others are long, etc.

When a man orgasms, does it feel the same (or similar) every time? I ask because the outcome for men is the same *(cum) but it's not always the same outcome for me.
CruelPuppetMaster​(dom male)
5 days ago • Sep 10, 2024
aPeepingMom wrote:

When a man orgasms, does it feel the same (or similar) every time? I ask because the outcome for men is the same *(cum) but it's not always the same outcome for me.

No, or at least not for me. For one thing, the type of activity at the moment of climax makes a difference. Is she being fast and hard so it feels like running flat out into an explosion? Or does she slow down and get very gentle, teasing until I sort of ease over the edge?

Another factor is the time of day. Morning wood is a wonderful thing, but the orgasms actually have less of that sensation of "piercing sweetness" (best I can describe it) and feel a bit muted. Now, in the mornings if you get fairly close to edge and then back off, back pretty far off, and then pick up the pace again, that will unmute it, so to speak. The amount of pleasure is also increased, regardless of the time of day, if it is not my first one of the day.

And I have discovered one very unexpected advantage to getting older (65 years). Men feel the spasm of orgasmic ecstasy when the muscles convulse to spurt out the ejaculate: you could even consider us multi-orgasmic since we get several spikes of pleasure during the several spurts of an orgasm. Age has weakened the muscles involved and although the pleasure is unchanged, the spurts are less powerful and voluminous. Because of that (I think) the muscles keep straining, as though they know they are not really pumping all they should, and of course each time is another spike of ecstasy. Younger balls empty themselves and are done: older ones keep straining and straining, and each time is a pulse of orgasmic ecstasy. Something similar occurs if the second erection is achieved before the testicles have refilled, so to speak: because the tank is empty, they keep straining over and over again, trying to pump. And those are very powerful, very sweet.

CPM