Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

bdfu​(sub male)
5 years ago • Oct 18, 2018

Pinch My Nipples, Slap My Bottom

bdfu​(sub male) • Oct 18, 2018
You know when you orgasm so strong and clutch the bed so tightly that your fingernails rip through 1200 thread count sheets like cheap tissue paper and in the morning you don’t know whether to throw them out or burn them? Want to?

I live the lifestyle and am locked in chastity 24/7, which is a little challenging at times. I have become very oral! (It’s ok. I enjoy tease and denial.) Don’t get nearly as much as I wish, but what sub does?

I live/work hundreds of miles away from my beloved benevolent mistress and keyholder. In her absence I endulge in spanking and anal play, anything I can that doesn’t take my emotional dependence away from her. (Pain helps.)

I enjoy being naked, vulnerable and humiliated. The sights, smells and sounds of other people engaging in sexual pleasures turns me on as my penis strains against its cage, from which there is no escape. Being the giver of such pleasure is exquisite torture indeed.

Nothing is more gratifying than giving others pleasure except maybe the stings and bruises on my ass to remember them by.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 18, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 18, 2018
Welcome Bdfu! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself.
drifter788​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 19, 2018
drifter788​(dom male) • Oct 19, 2018
Experienced Dominant male from the UK in a vanilla relationship needs to feed his Dominant/Kinkster side and the BDSM Lifestyle.
Looking for open minded female submissives, Kinksters, masochists, sadists for discreet online correspondences.
I am looking for a deep and meaningful online relationship with the right female submissive.
I would like to challenge both the MIND and BODY of both myself and my submissive (bottom) and go to places no matter how dark they may be.
Please check out my profile to see from some of my fetishes I gain my own personal satisfaction by giving.
I will accept all friendship requests and respond to all messages.
slaveforyou10
slaveforyou10 • Oct 19, 2018
59 yr old slave looking to serve Master I will do as I am told without question
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 19, 2018
Welcome Drifter and SlaveForYou! Please make sure to post a personal if you are looking icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 20, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 20, 2018
If you haven't taken a moment to introduce yourself to the community, please do! Even if you've been a member for some time icon_smile.gif
Miss Tia​(sub female)

Hello

Miss Tia​(sub female) • Oct 20, 2018
I suppose it is time to introduce myself, I have been a few months. I'm new to the BDSM lifestyle, but it's something that I have been interested in for a long time. I first started here as a Mistress...but discovered that I am a switch. The two vanilla relationships I had before left me empty, craving a deeper connection with a man. One were it's felt mind, body and soul with a man. A relationship were I can give up all of myself, and to have the freedom to please with abandon.
DallasSub4You​(sub female)

Hello All

DallasSub4You​(sub female) • Oct 20, 2018
Not new to the lifestyle but new to theCage.... Recently relocted about 1 1/2 bours outside Dallas and am ready to start the search for my next Dom. I will be updating my profile over the next week and just wanted to say hi to all. Thank You to all those who take the time to blog, lots of great perspectives and thougths out there. It is nice to find a place with like minded people again; it has been a little too long.
AmunRa​(switch male)

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

AmunRa​(switch male) • Oct 20, 2018
Widowed White Male, 72, 5'8", 160 Switch
I am seeking a Female Sub, Slave or Switch for a Live In Long Term Relationship
Prefer Female over 55
In the Lifestyle for over 40 years
I am very much into Sensual and Sexual BDSM
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 21, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 21, 2018
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the weekend! If you're interested in finding a partner(s) please make sure to post a personal ad icon_smile.gif