Online now
Online now

Too old to be a Daddy?

SamGuevenne​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 8, 2018
SamGuevenne​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2018
CrazySexyCool - I've just realised my mistake. I should have asked if I was too pretty to be a Daddy! icon_smile.gif Thanks ever so much for the kind words.

PappaBear - Thank you for the encouragement.
Dragonsness
5 years ago • Oct 8, 2018
Dragonsness • Oct 8, 2018
Just dropping by with a late "hello".

As a person of similar circumstances, I would have to say that it is never too late. If I were on the search, (currently collared) I would certainly not rule out a Dom or Master that was of a different age...older or younger.

Respectfully,

ness
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Oct 22, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 22, 2018
History in BDSM.

It is a new thing-- within the last 2 or 3 years that there has been a huge influx of very young folks coming into BDSM.

Our history is that ppl had to be older and have a sponsor to come into BDSM social circles. We also deferred to our elders.

You are not to old.

I love the idea of granddaddy dom.

Where there is a need there is a desire.

Dont let your notions about yourself stop you from looking.
Samsea​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 23, 2018
Samsea​(dom male) • Oct 23, 2018
Hi again SamGuevenne​;

Just a thought, do not get too hung up on the younger than you tab, I always say that age is a number, if the other feels the same way then you have a match, if not let them pass on by. A bit like busses there will be another one along and they might just pull over and ask you do you want a lift.

If it's a 'little' that you want, hell she can be older than you and just as much, if not more fun.

Some really good sensible advice on here from Cage members, keep it coming.
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
Mr. Sam,
I know a lot of people have already answered you, so i hope you don't mind me adding something here.

I say there is no such thing as too old. I will admit, it's probably harder as people who are the same age are probably in a well-established relationship or are otherwise not interested in starting a new relationship. Then generally i imagine that most people are looking for people of a similar age range to themselves (within 10 years) so younger companions may be harder to come by as well, not to mention the maturity and life-experience differences may make it difficult to bond.

However, none of that is to say it's impossible! However, understanding why it may be difficult, may help you to remain patient, and/or give you ideas of where to meet the people you need to meet.

For me, i struggled with anxiety, wondering if i would ever find someone. I realized though, if /I/ exist, then it most be possible to find people like me. Hopefully that helps. icon_smile.gif
TakenLower
TakenLower • Oct 23, 2018
I don’t think that finding a submissive should be a problem for you. There are many of us out there that are 40+ and I’m sure some of them are still little. I typically look for someone my age and up to about 10 years older. That’s a bendy rule and it would really depend on the person. I am pretty sure it’s like that across the board.
ThinkingBig
5 years ago • Oct 27, 2018
ThinkingBig • Oct 27, 2018
Alright you are not too old to be a daddy at all, if you were a grand-daddy, it would be for someone who is like 75+

I think it is more then possible to have a little that is about half your age or younger depending on what you and the other person is looking for!

I will be honest I have always wanted an older daddy, someone who is experienced, educated, gentle and kind. I think knowledge is power and age is merely a number!

Another honest thing, is I started dating my last boyfriend who wasn't into bdsm/kink when I was 28 and he was 54, we broke up officially in 2017 for various reasons and I had tried to start hanging out with him but there was way too many things that he wanted me to do that I wasn't comfortable with, plus he had no respect for my boundaries.

However I find older men very attractive and they give much more than someone who is even close to my age or younger.

I guess that is just my experience! Also someone who is younger likes to rush into things and want things right away.

Someone who is older like you, is probably more patient, understanding, forgiving and understands trust must be built first!

I know there is probably alot of littles on this site that aren't on the personal section so you just gotta figure out what you want and maybe post an ad yourself of what you are looking for, be honest about everything, the more up front you are about things the better it will be!

Any real relationship is built on trust, honesty and communication!

One day I may find my older daddy and I have met Daddy's at kink conventions in the upper ages of 92-95 years old, so trust me you are not to old.

Honestly you are probably right in your prime right now!