Online now
Online now

Hello all

Dmsjets​(sub female)
1 month ago • Aug 24, 2026

Hello all

Dmsjets​(sub female) • Aug 24, 2026
Hi. I am new to this website. I am a 49 year old bisexual submissive female. I lost my female dominant a year ago to suicide. I don’t have anyone in my life that I can speak about this with. Looking to make new friends who I can speak about the lifestyle to. Stop by and say hi. Thank you.
    The most loved post in topic
BKN​(dom male)
1 month ago • Aug 30, 2026
BKN​(dom male) • Aug 30, 2026
Happy to chat and help you heal.
Miki
1 month ago • Aug 30, 2026
Miki • Aug 30, 2026
I'm so sorry to read that you lost her that way. No platitudes from me, many people don't like those after a while... but I hope you get well soon.
House Talion​(dom male)
4 weeks ago • Sep 8, 2026
House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 8, 2026
Thankfully you found the right site. This place is very strict against negativity to the point of blocking anyone from here that acts out in any such way. So show us your tender side and youre sure to get nothing but comfort and when your ready to meet theres, I beleive, some kind of place here to check for munches and other such events that are hopefully somewhat in your area.
MDaddyForHer​(dom male)
5 days ago • Oct 3, 2026
MDaddyForHer​(dom male) • Oct 3, 2026
Many of us here, in this site can be of a connection. Here's to hoping you will find the connection and support you need.
Warm shoulders to lean on, and folks yo listen as needed.