Online now
Online now

Female Daddy-Dom

Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Mar 30, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 30, 2017
I've known more than one woman who identifies as a "daddy dom", Master, or uses some other traditionally male terminology. I suppose it speaks to how we define ourselves and the power we give to certain words. Perhaps the traditional, masculine, "head of the family" is how you view your place in your D/s relationship. I've not heard one consistent reason for why a dominant has chosen such a title except that it "feels right". I'm sure others might have more perspective but at the end of the day all that matters is that feels right to you.
KarterCummings​(dom female){YESS}
6 years ago • Mar 30, 2017
I love that. It feels too right for there not to be more.

I appreciate the response. I'm looking for as much wisdom as possible.

I want to be my best for my babygirl.

are you or is anyone familiar with Las Vegas? Places to meet other ppl in the lifestyle?
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Mar 31, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 31, 2017
Haven't been to Vegas in years so not familiar at all with the scene but I expect it's thriving..given that it's Vegas and all. I hope someone else has some suggestions about where to go.
Babykins
6 years ago • Jul 17, 2017
Babykins • Jul 17, 2017
I have never been to Vegas But I do have a Daddikins ( aka Daddi Dom) so I'd be happy to tell you all about it.
Lady Pheonix​(dom female)
6 years ago • Nov 10, 2017
Lady Pheonix​(dom female) • Nov 10, 2017
i have been called babygirl by a few Dommes, and know a couple of Daddy Dommes, it is not as rare as some think

i think many are more worried about being mislabeled if they call themselves Daddy

to me, it is who i am with, not what They choose to call themselves

if my Domme is a Mommy or a Daddy or a Mistress, i will still love Her for who She is icon_smile.gif
DrWakko
6 years ago • Nov 10, 2017
DrWakko • Nov 10, 2017
I go to Vegas every year for sin in the city. They seem to have a great community and a diverse community.
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Nov 7, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 7, 2018
Hello!
Daddy Dommes are numerous in Albuquerque.

We have a lot of gender fluidity here.

How you define in BDSM must support your sexual center.

I call it your connection to Dominance.
Whatever those terms are that work for you are critical.