Online now
Join us!

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
Evangeline​(staff)
1 week ago • Tue 06 Nov 2018 02:03:42 PM IST
Evangeline​(staff) • Tue 06 Nov 2018 02:03:42 PM IST
Welcome everyone! It's great to hear some of you are hearing about us via your friends. We really appreciate you all helping us to spread the word about our community icon_smile.gif
Tracmech396​(dom male)
1 week ago • Tue 06 Nov 2018 10:03:11 PM IST

Hey guys

Tracmech396​(dom male) • Tue 06 Nov 2018 10:03:11 PM IST
Hey every one generally speaking I am new (ish) to the bdsm community that is to say that me and my significant other readily use and enjoy a few aspects of the bdsm life in the bedroom (D/s and light s/m and impact play) but have never really put much thought into it outside of the bedroom and into everyday life I'm here basically to get a general understanding of and make an educated opinion about introducing bdsm into our every-day life I personally feel like it would be an easy addition for us considering our above mentioned bedroom habits but would like help in both understanding every-day bdsm lifestyles and how to incorporate it and also how to even talk about this with my S/O
Evangeline​(staff)
6 days ago • Wed 07 Nov 2018 03:09:38 AM IST
Evangeline​(staff) • Wed 07 Nov 2018 03:09:38 AM IST
Welcome Tracmech396​ and Resilient Pearl!
Evangeline​(staff)
5 days ago • Thu 08 Nov 2018 11:42:02 PM IST
Evangeline​(staff) • Thu 08 Nov 2018 11:42:02 PM IST
If you've recently joined us here at THE CAGE please say hello here. If you are looking for partner(s) please consider placing a personal ad. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout.
Evangeline​(staff)
3 days ago • Sat 10 Nov 2018 12:21:42 PM IST
Evangeline​(staff) • Sat 10 Nov 2018 12:21:42 PM IST
Bumping this up again for everyone who joins us over the weekend!
Teamplayer​(dom male)
3 days ago • Sat 10 Nov 2018 01:22:34 PM IST
Teamplayer​(dom male) • Sat 10 Nov 2018 01:22:34 PM IST
I am fairly new to the cage and to online in general. I have 8 years of BDSM experience in person... but things like, tying a rope and checking circulation, are mostly irrelevant to online unless it is self-bondage. I started out as a sub for 3 years and then transitioned to a Dom in college. I've been a Dom for a total of 5 years. I am branching out online due to the fact that I moved to a small town after college and simple things like meeting up tend to be more expensive. I'm happy to be here!
Gigigi​(sub female)
3 days ago • Sat 10 Nov 2018 08:23:34 PM IST

Brief Intro

Gigigi​(sub female) • Sat 10 Nov 2018 08:23:34 PM IST
Hi Everyone:

I am a submissive and I’ve fought it for quite some time. I’m ready to embrace it now, finally.
ForYourPleasure88
3 days ago • Sat 10 Nov 2018 10:17:11 PM IST

new sub looking for my Mistress

ForYourPleasure88 • Sat 10 Nov 2018 10:17:11 PM IST
Hello to eveyone in THE CAGE !!!!

I've been having a heck of a time attempting to find that Goddess that would appreciate being pampered and gets Her pleasure from watching me at her feet (or anywhere else she'd like me to be). I've searched for over 10 years and haven't been able to find even 1 that isn't either looking to scam a guy for his money or just isn't for real. I know I'm probably what most would consider a novice but I'd sure like to find someone. Just today I had a "Mistress" tell me that she didn't require tribute for training or sessions but then proceeded to tell me that a DOM/sub contract would cost me over $550 paid via money order or gift cards !!! I returned to the website that she approached me on to view her profile again and it had been deleted.....I wonder why.

If there's anyone out there who could provide some advice or would REALLY like a submissive to play with and develop a relationshipwith, I would appreciate some input. I'll see how this site works out and if it's any different from others.
Evangeline​(staff)
2 days ago • Sun 11 Nov 2018 10:45:07 PM IST
Evangeline​(staff) • Sun 11 Nov 2018 10:45:07 PM IST
Welcome everyone!

@ForYourPleasure88 that person has probably been banned as we don't allow findom , prodomme or any other pay for play services here. If someone asks you for money please report them to us.