Online now
Online now

New and Curious

Taken
5 years ago • Nov 18, 2018

New and Curious

Taken • Nov 18, 2018
Hello. I'm new and had a very big question that has been nagging in the back of my mind. Is it possible to show parts of a M/S, D/S, or BDSM relationship while in a vanilla or public setting? If so, what are some examples? If not, please explain so I can have a better understanding. I am just curious and wondering what others think about this.
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I feel like absolutely you can. My husband and I follow it as a lifestyle, so we are 24/7 into D/s. Doesn't mean we go out of our way to show off what we are doing, but technically it's still showing our relationship. As for obvious signs, he wears a collar any time he is not at work (not allowed with his uniform). So that is always visible.
Performer​(dom male)
Performer​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2018
Shows of power exchange in public are absolutely possible. I order for my submissive at a restaurant. My little is required to hold my hand when we cross the street. W/we have specific phrases for asking permission when out in public (especially around family). Anything can be a show of the dynamic if it is something that connects for you. I hope this helps.
    The most loved post in topic
Taken
Taken • Nov 18, 2018
Ok. That makes scense. Thank you to both of you.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2018
Wear day time collar, ankle chain, butt plug, chastity belt, nipples clamps
Drink and eat after the Dom start doing so it wait till he give you the given sign to do it
Wear a discreet chain or ruban that your Dom would hold while you walking in the street
If you can’t ask verbally, text him for his permission to do what ever you need to do, for example going to the toilet.... etc
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Nov 19, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 19, 2018
If you dont make a big deal out if what is happening- i.e. call attention to yourself-
You can do just about everything.

The collars for my love are modified necklaces.

No one notices the lock.

My love drives.

When I ask for something my love complies normal, natural, smooth.

What I consider crossing the line of public consent would be

Calling me Master in public.

Verbal restrictions that could cause confusion.

Positions in inappropriate settings like restaurants.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Nov 19, 2018
Yes as others have said. It actually is fun to plan out public things. There are as many possibilities as you allow yourself to imagine. It is also fun walking around with a secret only you two share. Like anything else, it just takes thought and communication.

I love public activity..even if nothing more than having her dress for me a specific way or how we flirt.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
like the others have as long as it isn't thrown in non consenting faces..anything is fine. My subs and I do pretty much everything listed above. A few more I can think of the top of my head are ordering food for your sub. Carrying parcels, returning trolleys/carts. Pulling out chairs, holding open doors, elevator doors etc. Pretty much old fashioned manners!

I also often stand on one of my shoe laces so it becomes untied so my boys get down on there knees and re tie for me. To the observer it just looks like he is being helpful or gentleman (when I had my femsub, it came across as more caring)..to him it holds a whole different meaning. I'll also often use this as a sign "mate your in trouble when we get home, you forgot your place" ..If I'm wearing heels I will use the same in a different form. I'll sit and remove a shoe and inspect it (like it hurt me or I have sore feet to observers). Hand it to him, he will look at it too and put it back on my foot..some times giving it a quick rub (foot fets love it!)