Online now
Online now

Safety Concerns: Chastity Cages

MistressElle​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jul 9, 2018

Safety Concerns: Chastity Cages

MistressElle​(dom female) • Jul 9, 2018
Hello! I’m new to Domming long-distance & I must admit it makes me a little uncomfortable to not be there to monitor the situation in person when we’re dealing in sadism. I don’t want to cause anyone permanent nerve damage by making them sleep in bondage, but both me and my subs are into chastity training. Does anyone know a great online guide on caging that I can make them read beforehand so they know when to safe out and not destroy their dick just to avoid pissing me off? I secretly love their stupid little dicks icon_sad.gif ❤️

***As a side note, let me know if you know a good place to exchange tips like these with other femdoms! I don’t have a Domme social circle yet and I would like to build one. icon_smile.gif we can do group chats and slave swaps and it’ll make the whole game twice as fun!
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Jul 10, 2018
I'm short on time but wanted to drop this here before I forgot. One of the best tips passed along to me with doing online...You can buy plastic locks that able to be cut off in emergency (they are also numbered so the Domme will know if changed) these are great for long distance and safety. They are also not very expensive and work better than a solid key lock.
Cleaning is another issue if you dont watch out. A good tip is a sauce squeeze bottle with a nozzle (LOL cleaned of course). They can be filled with water while showering and squirted into every crease and fold of the skin.
I think also a sub that has his head in reality helps. He needs to think for himself sometimes when it comes to long distance (and Domme availability) Is there chaffing? Any rashes? (watch out for cheap versions with nickel content) it needs to come off immediately and be reported.

I'm sure some others will be along with other tips so I'll leave it at that.
    The most loved post in topic
Bellona​(dom female)
5 years ago • Aug 20, 2018
Bellona​(dom female) • Aug 20, 2018
A high quality cage and an excellent fit is a must. In my opinion, a metal cage design of some kind is the only style appropriate for long term ware. Plastic, sicone, or any enclosed style won't work without removing it to clean it regularly.

Another factor is the person. Some people can adapt to caging really well, others do not. In some cases I have had to come up with a system for daily removal and cleaning.

I used to be concerned about caging overnight but in most cases it is a non issue that the bottom will adjust to.
Hope this helps.
MistressElle​(dom female)
5 years ago • Aug 20, 2018
MistressElle​(dom female) • Aug 20, 2018
Thank you for all your thoughts, beautiful ladies! I hope the tips help others too ? I’m still at that point where I do worry a little if they’re new to it. Hard to tell when they’re just being a baby and when they’re not before you know each other. Good point on plastic vs metal. I often hear people reflexively regard plastic as safer (because it looks less intimidating) but every horror story I’ve heard about blood blisters, broken parts, etc involves plastic. I’d never thought of the nickel allergy though so I’ll make sure to mention that up top in the future, along with a detailed sizing guide! ❤️
MamaPapaKnox
5 years ago • Aug 27, 2018
MamaPapaKnox • Aug 27, 2018
Is there a suggestion for a cage solution for my husband when we are on a bike weekend? (Motorcycle)
What about one of the silicon models (not the plastic that MistressElle mentions) silicon flexs, plastic is rigid. . Not sure how much time your going to have on the bike but I know my partner finds them ok on the bike for a few hours.
MamaPapaKnox
MamaPapaKnox • Aug 27, 2018
Thank you for you valuable information Miss Bonnie. My husband also likes knowing there may be others on bikes who are kept ?
5 years ago • Aug 28, 2018
You are most welcome as is your husband. My partner would die if he couldn't ride, combine being a sub, he is a happy camper LOL Another idea if the unit cause any issues is to swap it for a 'reminder' of the situation and he puts it back on after the major miles are done. A ribbon works or a hair scrunchie. I cock collar is good too if he likes the actual feel of having some thing there (even a cockring can do the job metal or rubber). We often use kitten collars from pet stores or discount store when we cant use a device. He will see it when pees, put his hand in his pocket etc its felt. you can work on the head space more too and buy cute ones if thats the goal. I know the 'reminder' isnt what some guys want...but often life doesn't allow for a device or cage and you have to work with what you have. If i'm not with him on a road trip, I often task him with pics along the way to deepen that headspace.
Craftsman
5 years ago • Sep 9, 2018
Craftsman • Sep 9, 2018
MistressElle wrote:
Thank you for all your thoughts, beautiful ladies! I hope the tips help others too ? I’m still at that point where I do worry a little if they’re new to it. Hard to tell when they’re just being a baby and when they’re not before you know each other. Good point on plastic vs metal. I often hear people reflexively regard plastic as safer (because it looks less intimidating) but every horror story I’ve heard about blood blisters, broken parts, etc involves plastic. I’d never thought of the nickel allergy though so I’ll make sure to mention that up top in the future, along with a detailed sizing guide! ❤️
EverLong​(sub male){crazyskirt}
5 years ago • Nov 27, 2018
So far after a month . I have found most things are done just as easy while caged .
My biggest issue has been uncomfortable chairs . I have biked with my Goddess's cage on as well as walked several miles . I sleep with it and the only issue that arises is enjoyment and the need to beg my Domme for attention at times .