| spiral stars(sub male) |
8 hours ago •
Sep 29, 2026
8 hours ago •
Sep 29, 2026
spiral stars(sub male) • Sep 29, 2026
► Edd15 wrote: This has been an interesting exchange. The first entry, I thought was from a Dominant wondering is such a thing was, at all, possible. As I read it was from a want-to-be submissive. The whole thing is very challenging from both perspectives, and intriguing. I am a submissive.
The final entry sums it all up as the story, "Pygmalion." with which many of us are more familiar with as "My Fair Lady, " so, yes with diligence and commitment this is very plausible, a welcome challenge to both parties. Thanks for sharing. Edd, the Pygmalion/My Fair Lady comparison is really interesting and honestly something I hadn’t thought of. That gets surprisingly close to what I was trying to describe, especially the idea that the transformation itself could be rewarding to both people. And I appreciate hearing it from your perspective as a submissive. I think you are right that it would be an enormous challenge for both people. It would take a hell of a lot more than somebody simply liking the fantasy of being “remade.” There would have to be real commitment to the work on both sides. That is actually why I asked. I could imagine the fantasy very easily. I was much more curious whether people had seen it work as an actual D/s dynamic. Thank you. Your answer gave me another way of looking at it. |
|
|