Online now
Online now

Hookups

Notely
1 year ago • Jun 13, 2023
Notely • Jun 13, 2023
Hookup culture kind gets old no offense but for each their own. Look for friendship companionship with trust let it be your peace allow things to grow see each other when you feel. Got be more then just sex gotta have conversation and connection. Build with love over time. Guys have got tired of being hooked in to having to do all in the scene they want more then just bed time play. You want respect someone that respects you not just plays games put some boundaries and limits with them. They have to earn your heart and trust before anything go by effect and blue prints must be shown.
Notely
Notely • Jun 13, 2023
Hook culture kind gets old but for each and their own but whatever works for you.Look for hook that is  friendship, companionship with trust, let it be your peace, allow things to grow, see each other when you feel. Got to be more than just sex gotta have conversation and connection. Build with love over time. Guys just don't want to be the ones doing it all so have come to understand that this about two people you need two not just one. A mutual thing: You want to respect someone that respects you,  Put some boundaries and limits with them. They have to earn your heart and trust before anything goes by effect and blue prints must be shown. Might suit your needs is that might suit Couples , friendship Companionship , Company  Companionship that have date with you get to know you on each level but slowly grow the friendship , See if you both on the same page on this date before going further sure you still do your hook thing but make sure you feel comfortable what your getting yourself in to. If it clicks in the next few hours  on both sides all agreed on then you go to your romance level of D/s behind closed doors.  Someone that is willing to take the time to get in your mind and soul willing to meet you in daylight in a grown manner.  You have a mind and you speak up. Be safe with safe words. You still need to have control on your head of the key to be safe. Anyone that tries to tell you has no limits just playing a game. You still have your midnight romance but gotta be someone that respects you that is resizable for your health and safety. A good teacher respects his students.if she needs to go to the hospital or needs aftercare or needs a hug he will have a soft heart. Discipline should only be done out of love and passion not anger or hate. It's about people that enjoy being together. Responsibility Good Leading hand would know this about two people not just one. Have your husband or a friend to go with you on the first date as many couples and companionship people do this so you feel safe and protected at first.
master disaster​(dom male)
master disaster​(dom male) • Jun 13, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:

Well that is certainly horrible. But it should be noted that is about a single serial killer who happened to be into bdsm. Considering that the other 99.99999999% of us are not in fact killers, you may be at just as much of a risk inviting in the plumber or tv repairman.

But I always say it’s a good idea to go on a no expectations date first just like in any other kind of hookup.
Notely
Notely • Jun 13, 2023
And cam and voice before meeting they same person they say are. Use your gut feeling go by signs and how they treat you. If they to sex upped talk of locking you up or owning right away or relocate right away don’t fall for it. They can’t even exchange photos or be emotionally invested. I can read people well I can find out their back ground by reading them I read psychic intelligence helps learn to read people to know your getting scammed. Bring a friend as I said to be safe have them sit table near by. Never go to their house right away. Have your own transportation don’t get in car with them. If you wanna do background check their places even ask local police station. If they give photo way they track and yandex find out if they are real.
master disaster​(dom male) • Jun 13, 2023
CharaLee wrote:
And cam and voice before meeting they same person they say are. Use your gut feeling go by signs and how they treat you. If they to sex upped talk of locking you up or owning right away or relocate right away don’t fall for it. They can’t even exchange photos or be emotionally invested. I can read people well I can find out their back ground by reading them I read psychic intelligence helps learn to read people to know your getting scammed. Bring a friend as I said to be safe have them sit table near by. Never go to their house right away. Have your own transportation don’t get in car with them. If you wanna do background check their places even ask local police station. If they give photo way they track and yandex find out if they are real.

I had someone card me once before a bdsm hookup. And after dinner.

It is easy enough to be just as safe as meeting anyone in any other way
I'mME
I'mME • Jun 13, 2023
Sure is. I would call this topping/bottoming .
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 13, 2023
“Is it possible to have a bdsm hookup?”

Absolutely. And despite the fact that I did laugh out loud at @TopekaDom’s response, I think it can still be done via the vetting process. Someone seeking a hookup is no more potentially dangerous than someone seeking long term in my opinion (in fact if anything, I’d think the “bigger hook” would be telling people what they think people want to hear, which more commonly is that they’d be seeking love and connection).

Anyway, yes, it’s possible, and quite easy. Three places that come to mind are Fet, RHP and Grindr (no it’s not only for gay people these days… lots of kinky people). As with any desired outcome in these realms, be honest about what you’re seeking, take some time to “suss” eachother out, and take care with choosing how you first meet (public space etc). Negotiate, and you’re away icon_smile.gif
Sasa​(dom female)
1 year ago • Jun 14, 2023
Sasa​(dom female) • Jun 14, 2023
Of course, but consider finding yourself a good club that is monitored. You don't want to end somewhere you don't want to be. Believe me, it is exciting enough even if it is safe
master disaster​(dom male) • Jun 14, 2023
Sasa wrote:
Of course, but consider finding yourself a good club that is monitored. You don't want to end somewhere you don't want to be. Believe me, it is exciting enough even if it is safe

You can certainly do that. But most people that want to hook up, kink or otherwise, want or need an audience/chaperone.
I'mME
I'mME • Jun 14, 2023
master disaster wrote:
TopekaDom wrote:

Well that is certainly horrible. But it should be noted that is about a single serial killer who happened to be into bdsm. Considering that the other 99.99999999% of us are not in fact killers, you may be at just as much of a risk inviting in the plumber or tv repairman.

But I always say it’s a good idea to go on a no expectations date first just like in any other kind of hookup.

99.9% may not be killers but how many are abusive people?