Online now
Online now

Question For Those Men Who Like Ladies Breasts

Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
1 month ago • Aug 15, 2024
Thank you for sharing your perspective. However, I find it essential to address several problematic aspects of your response.

Firstly, while I understand your intent to focus on a specific demographic—heterosexual men—this doesn’t inherently justify the exclusion of broader perspectives, particularly when discussing a topic as complex as gender dynamics. Sexuality and gender are deeply intertwined with societal norms and stereotypes, which can affect everyone, regardless of their individual orientation or preferences.

Your assertion that “every topic doesn’t have to be inclusive” is concerning. The reason inclusivity is so heavily emphasized in today’s discussions is that it challenges the very stereotypes that limit our understanding of each other. When we restrict conversations to certain groups and shut out others, we perpetuate these outdated notions and miss out on a wealth of knowledge and experience that can contribute to a more nuanced understanding.

Moreover, the idea that we should stick strictly to the OP’s original questions or thoughts assumes that those thoughts are comprehensive and do not require expansion or challenge. This approach may seem respectful on the surface, but it can actually stifle growth and understanding. Conversations evolve naturally, especially when they touch on complex issues like gender and sexuality. Restricting them to a narrow perspective not only limits the discussion but also reinforces the very stereotypes that contribute to the misunderstandings you’ve mentioned.

Lastly, your statement, “don’t try to make me into you,” is an example of the resistance to understanding that perpetuates division. The point of engaging in dialogue, especially in public forums, is to expand our horizons, challenge our biases, and ultimately grow. By shutting down perspectives that differ from your own, you not only miss out on potential insights but also contribute to the echo chambers that polarize us.

It’s okay to have a specific focus in your questions, but dismissing broader perspectives as irrelevant or intrusive is not the way forward. Instead of seeing these contributions as distractions, consider them opportunities to deepen your understanding of the very issues you’re exploring. After all, the aim should be to foster a richer, more inclusive dialogue that benefits everyone involved.
lambsone
lambsone • Aug 15, 2024
Think what you will Sweetlydepraved, for the reasons you wish. I have said my piece on it.
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
I know it’s hard to hear that we’re misbehaving especially when we actually think we’re in the right. So, I’m going to explain this to you, and I want you to understand that this is not about you, this is about the entire community. It’s crucial to consider the broader implications of conversations in public forums, particularly when it comes to inclusivity.

Public forums are open spaces where people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together to share their thoughts and learn from one another. This diversity is what makes public discourse so valuable. When we engage in these spaces, we have a responsibility to be mindful of how our words and the scope of our discussions might impact others, especially those who are part of vulnerable or marginalized populations.

Excluding certain perspectives or narrowing a discussion too tightly can inadvertently reinforce stigmas and stereotypes that these groups often face. For example, if a discussion is framed in a way that assumes only one gender or sexual orientation is relevant, it can alienate others who do not fit into that narrow category. This exclusion can be harmful, as it sends a message that their experiences and voices are not valued or relevant, which can contribute to feelings of isolation or marginalization.

Inclusivity in public forums is not just about being “politically correct” or accommodating everyone for the sake of it. It’s about recognizing that our words and conversations have the power to either uplift or harm. When we strive to be inclusive, we help create an environment where all individuals, regardless of their gender, sexuality, race, or background, feel seen, heard, and respected.

Moreover, inclusivity enriches the conversation. By welcoming diverse perspectives, we gain a more complete understanding of the issues at hand. We also help break down the barriers that perpetuate misunderstanding and division, fostering a more compassionate and connected community.

In a public forum, it’s particularly important to ensure that everyone feels safe and valued. Vulnerable populations, such as those who may have experienced discrimination or marginalization, can come across these discussions and feel further stigmatized if their perspectives are dismissed or ignored. By being inclusive, we acknowledge the humanity in all of us and create a space where meaningful dialogue can occur—dialogue that can lead to greater understanding and positive change.

In short, while it’s natural to have specific interests or focuses, it’s essential to balance that with a commitment to inclusivity. This not only benefits the individuals involved in the conversation but also contributes to a healthier, more empathetic community overall.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
Sweetlydepraved wrote:

Public forums are open spaces where people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together to share their thoughts and learn from one another. This diversity is what makes public discourse so valuable. When we engage in these spaces, we have a responsibility to be mindful of how our words and the scope of our discussions might impact others, especially those who are part of vulnerable or marginalized populations.

Excluding certain perspectives or narrowing a discussion too tightly can inadvertently reinforce stigmas and stereotypes that these groups often face. For example, if a discussion is framed in a way that assumes only one gender or sexual orientation is relevant, it can alienate others who do not fit into that narrow category. This exclusion can be harmful, as it sends a message that their experiences and voices are not valued or relevant, which can contribute to feelings of isolation or marginalization.

Inclusivity in public forums is not just about being “politically correct” or accommodating everyone for the sake of it. It’s about recognizing that our words and conversations have the power to either uplift or harm. When we strive to be inclusive, we help create an environment where all individuals, regardless of their gender, sexuality, race, or background, feel seen, heard, and respected.

Moreover, inclusivity enriches the conversation. By welcoming diverse perspectives, we gain a more complete understanding of the issues at hand. We also help break down the barriers that perpetuate misunderstanding and division, fostering a more compassionate and connected community.

In a public forum, it’s particularly important to ensure that everyone feels safe and valued. Vulnerable populations, such as those who may have experienced discrimination or marginalization, can come across these discussions and feel further stigmatized if their perspectives are dismissed or ignored. By being inclusive, we acknowledge the humanity in all of us and create a space where meaningful dialogue can occur—dialogue that can lead to greater understanding and positive change.

In short, while it’s natural to have specific interests or focuses, it’s essential to balance that with a commitment to inclusivity. This not only benefits the individuals involved in the conversation but also contributes to a healthier, more empathetic community overall.

100% this. Especially in a community as small as the Cage and even more so in a forum titled "Generally Speaking." I have a big mouth and give no fucks what people think of me on this site, yet I've been completely disinterested in engaging in these forums for months because of posts like this. Especially given that in the past posts in the LGBTQ forums have been criticized for not being inclusive of cis het voices (sigh). So, if you want to keep your vision as narrow as it is, take it to your blog, or quit whining when people other than straight male doms reply on a post about boobs. Because boobs are amazing and shouldn't be left to only dudes.
    The most loved post in topic
TwinkleEyes
TwinkleEyes • Aug 15, 2024
Lambsome, a forum is a place for the community to talk and explore things. As a whole. I believe personal blogs are for personal questions and conversations.

There are more than 1 community member who post their personal questions such as these gender specific questions on their blogs. Poppet is 1 of them. Her posts get high traffic. I feel that if your questions were posted on your blog more of the specific gender your targeting will answer.

Being exclusive in a question shuts down communication of the community. It scares people off from chatting openly about topics in the future for fear of judgement. Please don’t jump the gun here and think I’m talking about you. This is about them.

Gender is a hot topic. I wonder if you understand the impact of violence and abuse different genders have to go through?

I grew up in a cult environment. No one can understand that unless they did too. It has shaped me in ways that I am sensitive to things others aren’t. The effects that gender have on others is no different. Gender specific questions perpetuate the ignorance towards the topic in a negative way. Again this isn’t directed at you. It’s in support of what other genders go through.

May you find a peaceful resolution within yourself concerning these gender related questions and the responses.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
lambsone wrote:
So don't congratulate me for being open minded because I am not.

Yeah no shit you aren't. If other view points are so offensive to you I suggest sticking to your christian bdsm sites and domestic discipline stuff. Because it's 2024 and most importantly this isn't your website to "allow" conversations to happen.
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
1 month ago • Aug 17, 2024
The real question is what’s NOT to love about boobs.

They’re squishy and soft and they are amazing to play with!

Personally I love when people suck my tits. My boobs are V sensitive so I can orgasm with enough stimulation.
I also love seeing a man suck on my breasts 😍 I find it sexy and puts me in a “I want you to put it all in your mouth” kinda mood.

I also LOVE sucking, twisting, biting, and massaging women’s breasts. They are like walking stress balls.
vv V vv​(sadist male)
1 month ago • Aug 17, 2024
vv V vv​(sadist male) • Aug 17, 2024
DoseofCam wrote:

Personally I love when people suck my tits. My boobs are V sensitive so I can orgasm with enough stimulation.

I don’t believe my lips and your boobs have ever met before have they?