Online now
Online now

Let's talk rimming

I'mME
1 month ago • Jul 17, 2024
I'mME • Jul 17, 2024
You should check your facts before y'all you come at me. Hell most of you make it up as you go along, exaggerating and rewriting. The rest of you go along with it.

THE OP IS NOT NEW.
BEEN HERE 6 YEARS
Sweet Minx​(sub female)
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Jul 17, 2024
I'mME wrote:
You should check your facts before y'all you come at me. Hell most of you make it up as you go along, exaggerating and rewriting. The rest of you go along with it.

THE OP IS NOT NEW.
BEEN HERE 6 YEARS

@ImME

You need to chill. I'll reword to say "new to the forums or not a regular here' . That wasn't the point and I wasn't talking to only you last post, but now I am. If you don't want discord then stop contributing to it. Your post came off pretty hostile. Maybe the OP wanted wank material but maybe not. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 17, 2024
Sweet Escape wrote:
I'mME wrote:

THE OP IS NOT NEW.
BEEN HERE 6 YEARS

@ImME

You need to chill. I'll reword to say "new to the forums or not a regular here' . That wasn't the point and I wasn't talking to only you last post, but now I am. If you don't want discord then stop contributing to it. Your post came off pretty hostile. Maybe the OP wanted wank material but maybe not. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Don't tell me what to do. EVER.

Did you actually read what I wrote. Notice no question mark.

The word y'all indicates more than one.

I don't care if you reword it or not.
The fact of the matter is you already wrote it, along with others.

Bunch of hypocrites..
Except for Steel, every single person had a comment but not about rimming.
I was the 2nd person to comment on this forum.
Devolved what?
Exactly.
TwinkleEyes
TwinkleEyes • Jul 17, 2024
A lot of 👅 action going on in here. Not the right kind though. Such a disappointment. This thread could have fed some of my fantasies. Shame really.

Back to the old warm pie and ice cream eating contest from the mons pubis…. visions dancing in my head. With raspberries on my nipples. Maraschino cherries are so yesterday.
lambsone
lambsone • Jul 17, 2024
"ImME

Bunch of hypocrites..
I was the 2nd person to comment on this forum."

I made 2 comments about Rimming.
vv V vv​(sadist male)
vv V vv​(sadist male) • Jul 17, 2024
I do love me a good Mojito
In a sturdy, heavy-bottomed, tall cocktail glass, add the sugar and 3 sprigs of the mint (we’ll reserve the last sprig for garnish).
Muddle the mint with the sugar about 5 to 10 times, until the mint is very fragrant (not so much that the mint completely falls apart).
Pour in the rum and the lime juice, and gently stir a few times to help dissolve the sugar. Fill the glass with ice.
Fill the glass with club soda nearly to the top. Gently stir in a circular motion to combine, then use your spoon to drag some of the muddled mint higher up into the glass.
Taste, and stir in more sugar if desired. Add a drop or two of bitters, if desired.
To garnish, place the lime round in the glass. Gently clap the remaining sprig of mint between your palms (this releases some of the oils) and tuck it into your glass, leaving the top exposed. Serve cold, with a wide straw
vv V vv​(sadist male)
vv V vv​(sadist male) • Jul 17, 2024
TwinkleEyes wrote:
A lot of 👅 action going on in here. Not the right kind though. Such a disappointment. This thread could have fed some of my fantasies. Shame really.

Back to the old warm pie and ice cream eating contest from the mons pubis…. visions dancing in my head. With raspberries on my nipples. Maraschino cherries are so yesterday.

Twinkle just because it reeks of desperation, lies and ass in here there is no need to be down, speaking of going down there is no need to bash warm pie it has been a nutritional staple for eons ( could be true ). I myself on occasion have sampled a delicious pie or two, and in the moment may have flipped the pie over spread the buns and ate a pie flavored starfish.
It is truly sad that women all over the galaxy get up each day make a fresh pie and it goes uneaten, it is also sad that men wake up each morning wanting pie but go to bed starving.
WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG AND ENJOY PIE
Raspberries you say? Hmm.
I'mME
1 month ago • Jul 18, 2024
I'mME • Jul 18, 2024
lambsone wrote:
"ImME

Bunch of hypocrites..
I was the 2nd person to comment on this forum."

I made 2 comments about Rimming.

Lambsone,
I apologize, that you did.
lambsone
1 month ago • Jul 18, 2024
lambsone • Jul 18, 2024
Thank you I'mME.
ByronDeSade
1 month ago • Jul 20, 2024
ByronDeSade • Jul 20, 2024
What a load of manure..."Harpie"?!!

Of course "I'mME", despite the fact you act like you're an Oxford D Lit, you don't even know that it's "Harpy" -- not harpie. DOH!!! Because you have no liberal arts education and therefore familiarity with ancient Greece ( although you are likely a bloviator on recycled grease). I'm not sure why you act so macho, or why you believe you're intellectually peerless, but yet are pointlessly hostile. I won't even probe why you festoon your page with Thomas Sowell. But having a horrible attitude doesn't actually make you superior.

Likewise, your snarling tracemate Miki​, another used up nag, is just as judgmental, insulting and nasty as you. In the "Taboo" thread she discovered that I had already blocked her -- based on her previous, dyspeptic screeds -- and went ape feces, challenging my right to do so, and then telling me I was not welcome and I therefore should leave. Yes, your highness!! Just for daring to block her glowering and narcissistic blather. And just like you, I'mME -- she truly believes she's of Nobel level intellect.

So, then Miki-Mouth fires this salvo regarding why she's attacking Arnav: "Because you and your topic are beyond sickening ". So in a site entirely dedicated to counter-culture sexual Tet-a-tet and attendant prurient dialogue, Miki-Mouth is the self-proclaimed & appointed Queen of what is wholesome, sexy or "beyond sickening."

Obviously, you both consider yourselves high-class Cage royalty. But, instead you're just a brace of arrogant, judgmental, bitter and seething termagants who ruin discussions with your ill-will, castigation and pseudo-puritan judgments. Like the pricking of my thumb, something wicked this way comes. Begone evil harridans.

And, just remember what Tacitus wrote -- "A woman who has lost her chastity will stoop to anything."