Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
1 month ago • May 12, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • May 12, 2024
Welcome to everyone who has recently joined us! If you haven't said hello yet, please do icon_smile.gif
WillowtheWisp​(sub gender fluid)
1 month ago • May 13, 2024
Hi I'm Willow. I'm a bit shy so sorry if I don't type that much. I'm a submissive and I'm fairly new to the whole bdsm scene. I'm into rp so if you're into it give me a boop and maybe we can write something together!
maxime
1 month ago • May 14, 2024
maxime • May 14, 2024
Hi everybody
I am new in this universe . I am dominant male and i search a sub girl who will be okay to let me learn with her .
If possible its will be online , if its the same country as me we can try to meet .
Thank you for readind my post.
BigLittleBoy
BigLittleBoy • May 14, 2024
Hi all, I am just here to try to find someone to talk to and maybe provide some insight and experience since I have never had the chance to explore this side of me.

I am submissive and looking for an older, kind lady, more for friendship than sexual encounters. I have always longed to be cuddled, diapered, and treated like I have no say in anything, but I don't like acting like a baby, more like a coddled older boy. Hard to explain, and I still don't understand it myself...best I can describe it is someone forcing their maternal instincts on me. icon_smile.gif
Woman
Woman • May 14, 2024
Hi everyone!
To be honest, I don't know exactly what I'm doing here.
All that I know is that my relationships fails because something was missing.
Maybe I can find some help and answers in here.
LoveandDevotion​(sub female)
1 month ago • May 15, 2024
Hi!

I've been around on the site for over a year but haven't really checked the forums out, but we may have met before on chat, on the blogs or in my inbox.

I'm a submissive 38 year old who as of now I can say is happily taken. My Master and I have been together a few months, he's in my state but a few hours away so I spend a lot of time pining for him between visits lol.

I'm a "good girl" with a praise kink, breeding kink, and a masochistic streak who is purely monogamous. I was in the lifestyle as a young woman but met and fell in love with a vanilla man in my mid twenties and was married for 10 years. In therapy after he asked for a divorce my therapist asked me "why do you keep accommodating him?" And I realized that was my submissive side, which had been suppressed but of course was peeking its head out because it's a part of me. My hope is by embracing my submissive side and learning more about myself, my current relationship will be a lot healthier than my former.

In non kink terms I'm ADHD and have anxiety. I love art, nature, children, animals and Jesus. Lol.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 month ago • May 20, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • May 20, 2024
Thanks for the intros everyone! If you're new to THE CAGE here's the place to say hello icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
3 weeks ago • May 30, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • May 30, 2024
Time for a bump! If you haven't taken a moment to say hello, please do! We love to hear why you're here, what you're looking for (if anything), and how you found us.

Whether you're new to BDSM or just to THE CAGE, don't miss our "Let's Get You Started" section in THE CAGE Magazine:
https://thecage.co/library.php?Library=view_category&CatID=13

And answers to many common questions can be found in Help.

If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out.

Last edited by * on Fri May 31, 2024 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total
lkim
3 weeks ago • May 31, 2024
lkim • May 31, 2024
Hello!

I recently joined and nice to meet u all!
I’m here to know where this place will take me and hoping to meet with new people that shares similar interests with me!

I’m at 27 yrs old newbie dominant male, I’m currently trying to learn the workings of BDSM that I loved for so long… I have many things to explore and learn, if u guys want to chat about our different kinks I’m all up for it! I’m also looking for a play partner either experienced or starting out, would love to establish a group of friends that I know I can trust and have a great time with!
Miki
2 weeks ago • Jun 1, 2024
Miki • Jun 1, 2024
HEY!!

First: Not a mod nor admin.. Just a regularar gal:
-----------------------------------------

Welcome to everyone new!

As with the world, carry a couple grains of salt:

That in mind.. This is a great place to touch base, learn whatever you wish, and above all.. Meet people of Like Mind!

I have been here a few years and I can't say enough about positive connections!

But of curse (Edited.. Might have been a Freudan slip.. but I meant 'but of course')

[Iam endlessly humourous]... Hell I'm a renown shit-kicker

"Different Strokes for Differnt Folks". Or as some hot-doggers might say "Different licks for better kicks"-- ignore those hairy-handed pope whackers--as needed...

This might be what you're looking for.. may not .. But give Cage an honest try!

MM