Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

goonmother​(dom female)
2 weeks ago • Jun 3, 2024
goonmother​(dom female) • Jun 3, 2024
hi everyone, i'm a new user on thecage. was on That Other Site for many years, from like 2011 onward. i've been involved with kink for a long time. i'm a pretty "femme"-y trans Domme with an intersex condition who used to be a sex worker so it's pretty hard to shock me, lol. i travel a lot and actually have an academic background in addition to whatever other talents i may have. 5'3" tall, a tiny bit of pale girl pudge, i stay physically fit though. i live in east Asia and am in the USA for the next two weeks visiting friends and attending pride. i'd be happy to find other friends or play/dating but i am a lesbian who does not date dudes, so please no men. i am in an open relationship with my partner back in asia.

cheers! this site is cool so far -- with the exception of one random nutcase it's been just fine.

~~~Hope
Eloraa
2 weeks ago • Jun 4, 2024
Eloraa • Jun 4, 2024
Hi all, I'm Elora, I am just here to try to find someone to talk to and maybe provide some insight and experience. I'm new with this and i have no experiece whatsoever, literally in nothing. This world is too appealing to me (and Im too curious for my own good, that's why I'm here but maybe tomorrow i will delete the account sorry) and i would like to learn but I'm shy.
heykitten​(sub female)
1 week ago • Jun 9, 2024
heykitten​(sub female) • Jun 9, 2024
Hey everyone, I’m new. I’m here for…I don’t even know. You can’t know what you’re looking for when you don’t know what’s there to be found. I guess I’ll just see what happens.
matthmi​(dom male)
1 week ago • Jun 12, 2024
matthmi​(dom male) • Jun 12, 2024
Hi everyone, I am new on thecage.
I'd like to find someone and while I am seeking I like looking around me in any direction but keeping my focus in my kinky souls. I guess that kind of need and curiosity bring me here.
LittlePrincessMimi​(sub female)
2 days ago • Jun 19, 2024
Well, I’ve been in and out the scene for 6-8 years. I’m taking ownership of my life and what I want starting with me and what I like. I love stuffies and my pets along with food and napping. I love to talk with people and get to actually know them instead of empty conversations.

I want to have a safe space for me mostly online due to personal reasons and career changes. I want to get to know me and new people with whom I can talk about a lot of things and just be me.

Last edited by * on Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total
SubbyTheo​(sub trans man)
SubbyTheo​(sub trans man) • Jun 19, 2024
Hello! I’m Theo and I’ve known about Bdsm/kinks for a little while but i’m still very new to the community and i’m hoping to learn more about bdsm/kinks, make some friends, and maybe something more?

I’m super introverted and won’t always make the first move. I’m really caring, really sweet. I absolutely love physical affection like hugs and cuddles. I’m 5’4 and chunky. I struggle with anxiety which includes social anxiety ^^”
FJeff
FJeff • Jun 19, 2024
Good evening, my name's Jeff, I'm an exchange student from another online BDSM site. I hope to find 'The Cage' to be a comfortable place to socialize with like minded individuals. I'm a 55yr young semi retired welder currently living as a full time RV'er in SWFL. My time is my own these days and am looking for a partner who wants to travel the country having lots of uninhibited sex along the way...destination unknown just here to enjoy the ride....
Villanelle​(staff)
21 hours ago • Jun 20, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 20, 2024
Thank you for the hellos and for sharing a bit about why you are here icon_smile.gif
prissypants
14 hours ago • Jun 20, 2024
prissypants • Jun 20, 2024
Hello. I was led to this site by a Daddy Dom on TikTok. He’s trying to give safe places to meet/talk to people. I am very new to this lifestyle. I always knew something was missing and recently discovered that I am definitely a brat/little. The one time I trusted enough to give up control in the bedroom was the best experience ever and I knew I found what I was missing. I want to learn more but I’m not really into all the hard extreme stuff. I’m 52 so a little late to the game but I still have plenty of years to enjoy it. I know I will eventually find what I am looking for. I am so looking forward to learning all I can.