Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

ZeroRoller​(dom male)
4 weeks ago • Aug 17, 2024
ZeroRoller​(dom male) • Aug 17, 2024
Hello All,

I am ZeroRoller, I consider myself a Dominant. Ive been lurking in the shadows around here for a long time but just recently decided to make it official... so to say. I have been searching for a LTR with a like minded lady and recently decided to get serious with my search.
I am looking forward to exploring more of this community and making some new friends.

Z
Queen of the Harem
3 weeks ago • Aug 20, 2024
Queen of the Harem • Aug 20, 2024
This is a reintroduction as I am returning after a few years. It's nice to be back in this friendly and respectful community. Thank you to those who have already reached out. Since I am easing back into dating, I thought I would start in a place that reflects a part of myself that I can't deny. Whether this leads to a neverending naughty tea party or a few good friendships based on shared values, I'll consider the experience a win.

If you're curious about the backstory, you can read my blog.
FlightandShell​(other gender queer)
Hey, totally new to this. Curious. Also newly out in the real world as queer and non-binary. I’m AFAB but feeling much more at ease in myself since ditching the identity ‘woman’ and ‘she/her’ pronouns. Also recently diagnosed as autistic and ADHD and realising some reasons why vanilla sex has proved such a confusion and mystery to me - despite marriage and a few kids along the way. Wondering if BDSM and power exchange offers something different that I might enjoy! Wondering where to find queer BDSM info - finding the podcasts and articles I’ve come across so far quite cishet normative - sure what I’m after is out there I’ve just not found it yet.
Lkjhg​(other male)
Lkjhg​(other male) • Aug 20, 2024
Hey hello, I'm new to slavery and I'm looking for a brutal dom who will make me experience the peak of slavery. I'm looking for new things. I'm looking for new pleasures, new fantasies, new torture models. I need a knowledgeable master. A professional master enough to take me to the top of orgasm and even drive me crazy. There are things I like, for example, anal games, but I also want to add new things. I want you to help me, I'm waiting for your message via DM.
kirahawk​(sub gender queer)
3 weeks ago • Aug 23, 2024
Hi everyone, my name is kira, I am a semi experienced submissiv brat, i say semi experienced because i believe you can never truly know everything. I have been in the lifestyle for around sixteen years, i've been to munches and events and I hope to go to more in the future. The main reasone for joing this site is to use the blogging to get an idea of interest an idea my DOM had about a kinky getaway where you can spend a week or more or less doing whatever you want with like minded people to see if it is worth us getting investors. We would start in the UK as that is where we are based and there doesn't appear to be anything like this idea in the UK currently, and then we would look to expand. Looking forward to see what lies ahead.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 weeks ago • Aug 28, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 28, 2024
Thanks for the hello, Kirahawk! And welcome to THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
1 week ago • Sep 4, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 4, 2024
Time for a bump - if you are new to THE CAGE or just haven't gotten around to it, please do say hello!
Masterkb​(dom male)
1 week ago • Sep 6, 2024
Masterkb​(dom male) • Sep 6, 2024
Hello, I stumbled upon this site by looking for an open forum to be able to ask questions get information since I'm newer to the kink community I do have some knowledge but I'm always looking to expand my knowledge for both myself and my sub we have just started our D/s relationship. So if anyone has any information or knows a good forum or blog I can read to expand my knowledge. I've really like the way the site is set up.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 week ago • Sep 6, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 6, 2024
Welcome Masterkb! We have some great magazine articles on a variety of topics, including an intro piece called, "Let's Get You Started" that includes info for those new to THE CAGE and those beginning their exploration of BDSM. We also think you'll find a wealth of information in our community blogs and discussions. Please don't hesitate to post any general questions/topics in the Forum too!