Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

1crazygirl​(sub female)
6 years ago • May 23, 2018
1crazygirl​(sub female) • May 23, 2018
Hhhhhhiiii I am new on here but not new to the BDSM Lifestyle as the say....I been round the block if you cannot tell by my profile which doesn't say a whole lot...I have lots to say though....go ahead be one of the few the brave the bold and message meeeee.....I am not afraid to chat with anyone or say hhhiiii to everybody:)icon_wink.gificon_smile.gif;0!!!!....when I was a child----which was probably yesterday-----gigggle giggggle-----noooo just kidding----but when i was a child my parents said i would say hhhhiiiii to everyone in the grocery store from the cart:)icon_smile.gificon_wink.gificon_smile.gif!!! I have barely grown much in the past 50 years and still tell almost everyone hhhiii...
GoddesseyNYC​(dom female){ISO.FLR.RL}
6 years ago • May 25, 2018
43, Black female domme in NYC. Collarspace refugee: yes, I’m a real non-pro lifestyle dominant woman seeking a kinky LTR, and was on Collarspace constantly for almost 3 years. Since it has gone to seed and will allegedly be shutting down, I don’t know where I will go to find submissive men who want to date and be serious. I dated a few men there who didn’t work out, but God knows I had a bit of fun, and they taught me some things about myself.
DammitJanet​(sub female){NOT INTERE}
6 years ago • May 25, 2018
Hi,
New here, nice site, easy to use.
I’m an addicted spankee, looking for friendship and enjoyable conversation, I’m not too fussed about meeting a Dom, I need a connection first, happy to chat and I apologise in advance as I don’t want ‘tickled’ with a flogger.
Hit me up (pun intended), I like intelligent conversation.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • May 26, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • May 26, 2018
Welcome to everyone who has recently joined us here at THE CAGE! Please do post in our personals and join in our forum and chat room discussions. I look forward to seeing you all around the site!
TransPrincess
6 years ago • May 27, 2018

Im Ami.

TransPrincess • May 27, 2018
Hello, I am Ami Dark, a geeky transgender girl from Hiram, Georgia, who has been here for like...a week. Im an artist who paints tabletop miniatures for roleplaying games, warhammer and what else have you. I also try to paint toys and other crafts, but haven't really gotten around to it yet what with my table being crowded.

I'm also in the process of writing books. Several books. I say this because there is a series to two of them and when the muse hits me, I write on whichever one I want to at the time and challenge myself to connect the previous book to the next. Just my process.

I am currently seeking a submissive female, transfemale or transman, but my wants are pretty much, I want them to be feminine. But I want a long lasting relationship with them as my sub, obedient, loving and loyal. Likely be into some of the things I am into as well so we meld better.

However, a part of me also would be willing to be a submissive to a loyal and loving dom female. That would be the kitten in me. X3

Whatever the take, here I am. I really want someone I can trust because the person I was with since I was 17 pretty much lied to me and cheated on me for years. Needless to say the experience was less than desirable and now I seek the soulmate, or at least the person I can spend the rest of my life with. Savvy?

Thanks for reading.
dragonsmnd​(dom male)

Hello

dragonsmnd​(dom male) • May 27, 2018
I have recently joined this site and so far I see many positive things about this site I have been out of the lifestyle for some time (not sure you are ever really out of it if its in the blood) I am not sure I will have much luck meeting someone here as I seem to be way out of the normal age range of those here as I have nearly 3 times the age and experience of most here. But it should be good for chat and such even if I never get to meet anyone.After all no one should stop learning. I dont have any real limits as far as age body type race etc (as long as you are legal) but i love eyes I know this sounds a bit lame and few of my male friends believe me when I say that eyes are my favorite part of he female body (yes I look at the rest too) but I really believe no one can fuck all the time you need to be able to look at your partner, sub/slave and talk look into those eyes and heart to make anything honest good and yes kinky last Should you see me on say hello.
MasterofAll

looking to be Master

MasterofAll • May 27, 2018
Hi I am masterofall,

I’m very new to all of this. I need a if one of the pretty lady can teach me to be real master in this world?

Thank you all