Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

1stdragonfly​(sub female)
6 years ago • May 28, 2018

First hello

1stdragonfly​(sub female) • May 28, 2018
I am 1stdragonfly. I am a female sub hoping to find the Dom who would rule me. I am strong..and competent. I seek my Master. I have a submissive heart But A Warrior's spirit.
I am seeking 24/7 D/s relationship understanding but it takes time to get there.
I need to be in my masters presents. To learn to read him, his body language, the tone in his voice, the look in his eyes. I need to learn my Master, so as to better serve him. Therefore, the online thing will not work for me.
Thanks for hearing me.
OldFashionedMan​(dom male)
6 years ago • May 28, 2018

Very new to D/s

OldFashionedMan​(dom male) • May 28, 2018
I was awakened by my wife, who discovered herself as submissive. Since I’m trying to gain more knowledge of this thing that drives her free of her deeply ingrained views of Puritanism.
The reality is that our mariage is in crisis, and it has been for a while, with no sex (until now), and we have been flooded with passion lately.
Yet, my wife has a sub coach, that is reputable and seems very kind. But recently I discovered she has secretly accepted an offer from a dom to “mentor” her.
Although she seems to want to keep that online only, nonpics or “interfering with our relationship, it bothers me that she first is talking to another man, and that she is somehow being coached by another man.
I think that either we grow on this together, and perhaps save our marriage, or that we drift further apart if one of us “grows faster” Than the other, via extracurricular activity.
Comments are welcomed.
Thanks,
dykekitten
6 years ago • May 29, 2018
dykekitten • May 29, 2018
Hello!

I’m Tee and I just joined TheCage. I’ve been involved in online kink communities since the day I turned eighteen. I joined this site to hopefully find someone to have some fun with.

I’m a sub with no interest in domming. I’m a kitten and can be a brat, but I would love a firm mistress to teach me how to behave. I’m a genderqueer lesbian, which means that I feel my connection to womanhood through my attraction to women.

I’m a giant nerd. I like comic books, fantasy, dungeons and dragons, and musical theatre. Feel free to talk to me about any of the above!
SlaveGirl28
6 years ago • May 29, 2018

Hello

SlaveGirl28 • May 29, 2018
Hello, I'm a 28 year old slave/pet from Allentown PA. I'm new to The Cage. Looking forward to meeting new people and possibly my new owner as I am currently looking
Maria15​(switch female)
6 years ago • May 30, 2018
Maria15​(switch female) • May 30, 2018
I’m a very young switch. Looking for female sub to entertain me , but also can’t deny willing to be owned by female Dom
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • May 30, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • May 30, 2018
Welcome everyone! Please do post an ad if you are searching for a play partner. And don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.
michigansub
6 years ago • May 31, 2018

hello I'm a white submissive guy

michigansub • May 31, 2018
Hello mistress I'm a white submissive guy, I love black females. I was turned into a sub by a dominant black lady when I was younger. I would love to get to know you. I hope we get a chance to talk.