Online now
Online now

Anyone excited for the new Pokemon game and Fantastic Beasts movie?

BunnyDreams​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 2, 2018

Anyone excited for the new Pokemon game and Fantastic Beasts

BunnyDreams​(sub female) • Nov 2, 2018
I know that this probably seems out of place on such a forum but I also know that there are those of us who enjoy talking about everyday likes.

So, I'm super excited for the Go Eevee and Go Pikachu games for the switch! I have pre-ordered both along with the Pokeball thing (I can't even remember what it is) that come out on the 16th.
AND to make me super super happy, the second Fantastic Beasts movie comes out on the 15th!
All I need to do now is check the times at my local...ish cinema and then drag both my brothers along with me!
I'm so happy, November is going to be a good month for me!

Anyone else here excited for one or the other?
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I'm super frigging excited!! Preordered the games as soon as I could and you bet I'm gonna be driving an hour+ to get to a good theater to see Fantastic Beasts. My inner geek is squealing.
Loulou​(sub female)
Loulou​(sub female) • Nov 2, 2018
Definitely excited ?. It is the simple things in life that make the difference sometimes x
WetWhenWhipped88​(sub female)
I already have my seat picked out at my favorite theater! Yes, it is over an hour away, but it has reclining seats and waitresses that bring you noms and alcohol(should you so decide). I'm thrilled! Fantastic Beasts is one of the few "spin-offs" that has impressed me as much as the original series!

I don't know if I am excited about the new pokemon games. We are gaming addicts, and have a switch, but I love PokemonGo so much as a family adventure and I cannot imagine it being a household game on the console. (Although I do still play the original Blue Version on my gameboy color because I am a true nerd)
BunnyDreams​(sub female)
BunnyDreams​(sub female) • Nov 2, 2018
Hi! I'm so pleased to see that there are others besides myself who are excited for this.
I've just been rewatching the trailer for Let's go Pikachua and AHHHHH! I'm super excited all over again!
I even spent today re-organising two of my draws so that I had the smaller draw for anime merch (which still didn't fully fit so i had some over spill into a pink hard plastic case, but it's all sorted into the correct matching sections so it still works.) and used the bigger one to house my GBA SP and games, my custom Naruto Ds, my first 3Ds, my 2nd 3DS, and my 3DSLX And games, as well as a few wii games and even a few PS games (kingdom hearts 1 & 2), as well as 3 power cables.
I won't list all my games but I did leave my GBA Colour with the 3 main (for me) Pokemon games in my special Pikachu GB Holder.
HOWEVER! (And this bit breaks my heart) I COULD NOT for the life of me find my favourite GBA game! Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories, my first ever Kingdom Hearts game T^T
I think I have literally every other game I own, accounted for and in that new draw for them, but my FAVOURITE super special game? Too safely hidden away for even ME to find it! URGH!
Anyway, all of that happened in preperation of my main move over to the switch.
Not that I won't still play my other games but at least now everything is together, except the switch.

Also....FANTASTIC BEASTS! What a fun and magical film that was! I CAN NOT WAIT for the second one, although since this one will be about the crimes of Gellert (what a name!) Grindlewald, I am curious as to whether or not it will actually be about any magical creatures or if it will just be about Young...er Grindlewald and his relationship with Dumbledore?
Who knows. Either way, I can't WAIT to find out!
Does anyone have any thoughts?

What about the apps? Does anyone play the Hogwarts app? Or the Fantastic Beasts app?
Do you think that it could involve any of the creatures that we have seen in these apps?
What do you think?
Let me know!
Thanks everyone! X3
I officially have a nerd crush ❤
I have every Nintendo system ever released. I can't say that I have every game, but I am raising my children on the same systems that I love.
I play Kingdom Hearts on the PlayStation platform. I actually have a kingdom hearts tatoo!!! It is of one of the heartless creatures hugging a heart and it is surrounded by the words "The Darkness Stole My Heart"
So yea, hi.. nice to meet you. Lol.
BunnyDreams​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 5, 2018
BunnyDreams​(sub female) • Nov 5, 2018
I FOUND MY KINGDOM HEARTS GAME!
I must have knon that I wanted to keep my games together and I put it in the DS case with Kingdom Hearts re:coded!
So that's a HUGE weight off my mind.
All I need now is for the Professor Layton game I was missing to arrive and my game draw will be complete.

I'll have to do is keep my new switch games in the switch case and my room will be organsied!
I'm really excited for the New Pokemon game! Just over a week away!

I'm just hoping that my entire family will also go with us to see the new fantastic beasts movie~
I do NOT want to wait! I want to see it on Friday night! X3
5 years ago • Nov 7, 2018
I've gone mostly digital with the switch games. I put a memory card in it and download all of the games instead of buying the physical version. That is probably a lot to do with having kids though; they destroy everything. Downloads are account based and safe from dirty hands.

I have to wait until the 25th to see Fantastic Beasts! I'm so disappointed! I really hope no one spoils it before then. I will have to avoid social media for a couple of weeks.

OH! Fun story! I went to look at Halloween sales today and found an awesome Gryffindor cloak. Because the sale was 90 percent off, I only paid ~$5 and it looks awesome! Unfortunately it is a size too big for my toddler, so he looks like Colin Creevy's little brother(Dennis, I think) stole Harry's cloak. Still way worth the few dollars. I love halloween sales.
BunnyDreams​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 8, 2018
BunnyDreams​(sub female) • Nov 8, 2018
I think I don't do digital download anymore because I downloaded my harvest moon games but when I switched consoles, even though they were registered to my account I still had to start from the beggining twice... I was not happy.

Oh my gosh, why do you have to wait for so long?
Yeah, social media is not going to be your friend. SPOILER ALERTS! LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTER!

Awwwwww~
That sounds totally adorable!
And holiday themed sales are AMAZING!