Online now
Online now

"collared" status

Savida​(other female)
5 years ago • Nov 29, 2018
Savida​(other female) • Nov 29, 2018
@LadyPhoenix

I wonder if perhaps there has been a misunderstanding here? Maybe I’m missing something but, for context, there is a large group of people (here and otherwise) that have said generally and to my face my relationship (and others of a similar nature) are invalid because of the form it takes, and they’ve done so many times—I think that general train of thought may have been what Fudbar was referencing, not targeting a specific person?

I of course can’t speak for him or anyone else, but just offering some context in case you weren’t aware of the ongoing “discussion” that happens on the Cage in general about this topic.
Lady Pheonix​(dom female)
Lady Pheonix​(dom female) • Nov 29, 2018
Savida, I defend every relationship. What is yours, is yours. No one, no matter who, should be allowed to judge your connection.

My issue was with " One of the "Long Distance is not online, they're totally different.." crowd"

It was not with online, long distance, extra long distance, online only, real life, 24 / 7 or anything else,,,, just that line icon_smile.gif
Savida​(other female)
Savida​(other female) • Nov 29, 2018
Again, I think the intent was asking those people to justify why they invalidate others relationships, not a comment on online and long distance relationships themselves.

In this matter, I think we all agree—relationships are valid regardless of the medium.
curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
Lady Pheonix wrote:
Savida, I defend every relationship. What is yours, is yours. No one, no matter who, should be allowed to judge your connection.

My issue was with " One of the "Long Distance is not online, they're totally different.." crowd"

It was not with online, long distance, extra long distance, online only, real life, 24 / 7 or anything else,,,, just that line icon_smile.gif

I agree with Savi. I think what i got from this.. was aimed towards those who are in long distance relationships but criticise online relationships. As in, well the majority of the time you are in an online relationship when you are long distance *shrug* but that’s my interpretation.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 29, 2018
@dollmaker refrain from shaming members, or I will remind your so not good manners with subs. And since you are from antartica "Santa" is not far and might take your present away and replace it by a bible.....don't do it again

for all the other stop taking it so seriously lol, you havent created bdsm and you havent changed it either, just chill out
[quote=I agree with Savi. I think what i got from this.. was aimed towards those who are in long distance relationships but criticise online relationships. As in, well the majority of the time you are in an online relationship when you are long distance *shrug* but that’s my interpretation.[/quote]

Did you miss the part of Me and My aussie starting online?

Did you miss the part were we went from online to Me flying to, and living in Australia?

Did you miss the whole chapter of why I expressed this stage of My life?

reading part of something and missing the rest makes the quotes less by default, And for the record, Paige killed herself due to depression from words in chatrooms,,, not that words EVER hurt someone.

We started online, we evolved into long distance, then to real life, Then she died. I am not shouting the differences or what is better, what is best. I have stood up for, and shouted My life experiences in defence of ALL connections. Re read what I said, because all of this is in My post defending My point against the "long distance vs online" statement of someone else. If you wanna quote ME,,, quote ME and not paraphrase Me

as some Dominants are loving this, whilst their subs are objecting, I assume someone is not reading but being misdirected somewhere
for Savida and curiouskittyy

for clarification

"To long distance relationships, I was engaged to an Aussie woman whilst working on servers in New York, but I managed to fly home to her every second weekend, does that mean we were not engaged ? And, for the record, W/we started as online, did that stop Me relocating to Aussie ???? "

WE started online, went to long distance, became real time,,, where in that do I decry long distance or online ?????????

PLEASE either read what I said, or read what I said ...... properly icon_smile.gif
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
LP, I think the confusion is that it looks like you felt Fud was having an issue with online VS LD.... on the contrary. You are both in agreement. Everyone else was also agreeing with you both in that regards since this misunderstanding. ❤
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
SweetSirRendering wrote:
LP, I think the confusion is that it looks like you felt Fud was having an issue with online VS LD.... on the contrary. You are both in agreement. Everyone else was also agreeing with you both in that regards since this misunderstanding. <3

Yes. This. Over several threads. Just like we need to debate ideas and not attack people, one should also not respond to a viewpoint based on past trauma or feeling their relationship is being attacked.