Online now
Online now

"collared" status

curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
5 years ago • Nov 29, 2018
@ Lady Phoenix,

I think there is a very serious issue of misunderstanding going on here ... and quoting from what you said earlier “Assumption, as they say, is the mother of fuckup”

What Sav and I were saying here is that Fud was not referring or aiming his responses at you specifically and yet you ASSUMED he was. Quote “Stretching a little, not only do you NOT know Me personally”

As far as I can tell, he was simply implying that it is hypocritical for all those people out there who judge online relationships when they are happy to be in long distance ones, since the majority of the time long distance is on ONLINE. So as Sweet said, you were actually both I agreement here.

At no point was anyone arguing that there was anything wrong with online, long distance or real relationships. (Though everyone is entitled to an opinion - remember attack the view not the person).

If you are still confused feel free to message me. I am sorry for your loss and can’t imagine how painful that was, but please ensure that you read the comments carefully and not assume - practise what you preach.

Last edited by * on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total
Lady Pheonix​(dom female)
Lady Pheonix​(dom female) • Nov 29, 2018
Never had so many loves in one day so fast as I have today.

Never had so many people like My profile as today

Maybe it is not Me that is reading things wrong,,,,

hmmmm, better go back and read the whole thread a 4th time eh icon_wink.gif
Savida​(other female)
Savida​(other female) • Nov 29, 2018
I’m very confused by the turn this has taken...I absolutely did not accuse you of being against those kinds of relationships lady Phoenix. I said that original Fud comment wasn’t directed at you but at people who ARE against those kinds of relationships. It was a more general comment not a personal one.

All I wanted was to attempt to help with a clear misunderstanding.
Lady Pheonix wrote:
Never had so many loves in one day so fast as I have today.

Never had so many people like My profile as today

Maybe it is not Me that is reading things wrong,,,,

hmmmm, better go back and read the whole thread a 4th time eh icon_wink.gif

Can you please clarify how this is relevant?

Also - as I’ve said many times, I think you are clearly confused. Maybe take a breather and come back to it. If you want to argue this point further then I suggest pointing out where others have attacked your relationship... otherwise your point is now mute. This is literally ridiculous now lol
Lady Pheonix​(dom female)
Lady Pheonix​(dom female) • Nov 29, 2018
I am sorry, I might be wrong

I may well be, but I am not above apology

when I see "One of the "Long Distance is not online, they're totally different.." crowd should really explain where that line is." I am English, and I see something called sarcasm

I will remember in future
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Lady Pheonix wrote:
I am sorry, I might be wrong

I may well be, but I am not above apology

when I see "One of the "Long Distance is not online, they're totally different.." crowd should really explain where that line is." I am English, and I see something called sarcasm

I will remember in future

Oh FFS! Done. You lack basic reading comprehension. It's not all about you and your experiences.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 29, 2018
In my opinion it's the emotions that matter.

If the emotion is there in the relationship then the rest is just geography.

I will admit my own bias on one point though.
I have an issue with Masters that have never played or trained ( themselves or a slave) in IRT.

It isn't that I believe that their relationships aren't valid.

I do question how much skill a person has if their entire experience has been online.

But again--- my prejudice.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Lady Pheonix wrote:
kitty "Can you please clarify how this is relevant? " it means people not wanting to chime in,,,,, agree with you

You have exactly 2 likes across all posts here. Profile likes are unrelated.
Lady Pheonix wrote:
kitty "Can you please clarify how this is relevant? " it means people not wanting to chime in,,,,, agree with you

I don’t think that someone liking your profile necessarily means that they agree with you on a forum post lol otherwise they would like your comment.

I think the reason for this increase in likes is simply because being active in the community let’s others see you and your profile. If they liked your profile that’s probably because ... they liked your profile ? Maybe?