Online now
Online now

Where do I belong

Phanes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 5, 2018
Phanes​(dom male) • Dec 5, 2018
I suggest first you take some time to read up on the lifestyle to get a better understanding as to how you see yourself within it. I am providing you with a few references. Learning who you are first before you venture out not knowing the true dynamics of the relationship you seek and what to look for in a Daddy Dom would make it that harder for you to find Who and what it is you are looking for.

https://bdsmtrainingacademy.com/ The BDSM Training Academy

New Submissive Article - www.katekinsey.com/advice-to-the-newbie-submissive.html

What type of submissive am I - www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/3980035-what-type-of-submissive-are-you

Good luck on your search and take it slow and safely.
    The most loved post in topic
Freya369
Freya369 • Dec 5, 2018
Kate Kinsey...great article!
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I highly suggest the book, "Leading and Supportive Love" by Chris M. Lyon. I was unsure and knew nothing when I met my husband. I read that book, and it helped me to not only understand him, but understand myself. It goes through what it means to be Dominant or submissive, what the wants/desires are, and helps to give tips and suggestions for finding the right partner, keeping yourself safe. It's a great tool to have under your belt.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 5, 2018
I think that reading up is good.

But I also believe that feeling included can only be determined by going to places and seeing what happens.

There will be groups that you feel are home and groups where you don't.

Finding where you fit takes work on your part. And time.

Go out. Explore and see how you do. How it feels. Let others help you.
Princessbelle{Never had }
Princessbelle{Never had } • Dec 5, 2018
Thats ehat it is i read up.on alot but I want to be apart of something I do it's discouraging irony know what I'm doing hah thanks everyone
Miki
5 years ago • Dec 7, 2018
Miki • Dec 7, 2018
Very important.. Before plunging into actively living this stuff, be sure it's what you want. Don't be afraid to tell someone early on if it's a bit more than you bargained for. That of course means you need to find the right "someone". That can be difficult. Some doms are great.. but they're usually taken. Not always of course. Subs run away for many reasons. But the above advice rings true. Take your time. Get to know your potential partner well and over time before getting too kinky. There are good folks and barf-bags out there, sometimes in equal measure, and a bad experience or two may have you thinking prematurely that this stuff isn't your bowl of noodles.