Online now
Online now

Your take of a Submissive????

alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
5 years ago • Dec 10, 2018
ughh sweetie ,don't let anyone tell you what you are or aren't. just because you don't fit the damn glass slipper that they are holding.

for that matter if other ppl can tell us that we are not subs then who is to say that those calling us not a sub are really a Dom?

we are not a one size fit all just because we are subs. as you know I am VERY opinionated about things. yet mine knows this and still sees me as a sub.

hugz
UntitledHearts
UntitledHearts • Dec 10, 2018
I'm going to toss my thoughts in here. Who is anyone to tell anyone who THEY ARE. Do you know her on a personal level? Have you gotten to know her as a woman and submissive? Do you know her deepest desires and needs? If you answered no to any of the aforementioned questions, please politely sod off.
There is strength in submission, there is great strength in facing the expectations of society and saying no thanks to seek what you need at a soul level.
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and some of them stink. Morley, I know you well love and you are a submissive. A bratty as all hell one, but a submissive.
Hawkeye, if you are a Dom...a true Dom, you should understand and recognize the beauty in the strength of a submissive woman. Or maybe that's not your cup of tea, which is totally fine. But please, have some tact when voicing your opinion? Now a lot of people are going to think you're a jackass like the other pretenders on this site.
Satindragon
Satindragon • Dec 10, 2018
First of all we are people. We are not a part of speech that has a one size fits all diffnition. Some of us only relinquish control in the bedroom. There are some who live the life 24/7. Some are kick butt chicks with demanding jobs and they can't wait to get home and turn things over to someone else. If you are not a part of my dynamic you have no idea of how I carry out my role as a submissive.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Dec 10, 2018
Let Me put this in the simpliest terms I can think of regarding this matter.
Don let your knickers get in a bunch over someone trying to get his 5 minutes of ridiculous fame; not worth it. He is the kind of person who thrives on getting his kicks out of people who argues with him!!! You give him a reason to argue, then he gets from you what he is looking for. It has nothing to do with subject of either the post in question or this forum. Best way to win this discussion; is simply not feed him with any responses to his unlogical posts! Take that power away from him and he will get bored and find some other nonsense to get his rocks off!
CK45​(sub female)
CK45​(sub female) • Dec 10, 2018
Phanes...you took the words out of my mouth.
Seriously hun...you BE you. Don’t let him get to you..
When you engage, you will notice your head spinning due to a basic lack of logic and contradictory responses...sound familiar? Lol
Don’t doubt yourself and keep the faith!
~Big Hugs~
❤️
Bunnie
Bunnie • Dec 10, 2018
From my experiences, it’s all relative. In my newer days I believed it was a sliding scale... I believed we each sat on a different part of the spectrum. However, what I’ve come to learn is that different people draw different parts of me out... and vice versa. How did I come to learn this? My last Rigger was a submissive who topped me. We always joked that I brought out the Domme in her. One night she was tying me and telling a story... as part of the story, she clicked her fingers and pointed to the floor and said “kneel.” I instantly, without even thinking, went to kneel. We were both quite shocked, and had a very good giggle. That was the first time I realised she brought out the submissive in me... not just the rope bunny. Later, at a munch we went to, there was a man who I had seen around the room. She later introduced him as her former Dom... I was shocked. I had seriously thought he was a submissive. Nothing about him spoke to me of Dom... and yet he brought her to her knees. That was my introduction into the fluidity of the D/s dynamic.

When you find the person who feels “bigger” than you... there’s no questioning as to whether or not you’re submissive... you just know. They don’t have to be the Dommiest Dominant... they just need to create that “kneel” reflex in you... that’s all.
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}

OHHH Watch your words NaivelyOptimistic (LMAO)

The said person will come back with some GOOGLE definition like He did on my post being: (oh read and take in, this is ALL what a SUBMISSIVE IS. like really, truly absolutely, this is ALL we are, no ifs, ands or buts.... be prepared... because this IS the be all and end all of a Submissive!!! (LMFAO)

sub·mis·sive
/səbˈmisiv/Submit
adjective
ready to conform to the authority or will of others; meekly obedient or passive.
synonyms: compliant, yielding, acquiescent, unassertive, passive, obedient, biddable, dutiful, docile, pliant

then went on to tell me...

"Your not a submissive PLEASE do not call yourself one. You do not get to redifine the definitions of words to suit your needs. You can take solace in the fact that it is not only you and this site encourages actions such as yours through white nights such as #### . If your a kinkster or a bottom that’s awesome define yourself as such and stop insulting true submissives by calling yourself one. PLEASE!!!!"

I copied and pasted (mind the spelling mistakes, I don't like to be mean!)
AbysFLife​(sub female)
AbysFLife​(sub female) • Dec 10, 2018
I'm fairly new to this so I'm not making claims. Though I believe someone who is new like me can claim to be submissive for the simple fact of doing what intrigues and fascinates them more than the other roles. It's not to say if down the lane they try something else and get hooked on it. I think it would be best for the individual to decide on their own what they want to do and thus, choose a role to find the appropriate partner for the job. If you're not up to it then don't pair up but you have no right to tell if their choices are right or wrong. Even if it's choosing a label for themselves...
Irezumi​(sub female)
Irezumi​(sub female) • Dec 10, 2018
*grinds teeth*

So we, as human beings, have to conform to the dictionary definition of a term? Well, fuck. Nobody told me that at the beginning of my journey several years ago. *insert a heavy dose of sarcasm and a sprinkling of irritation*