Online now
Online now

On line contact

Wolf​(dom male)
7 years ago • Feb 18, 2017

On line contact

Wolf​(dom male) • Feb 18, 2017
I am sure i saw something posted about this, but do not give out your personal info to anyone. There are too many chat and messenger services that afford you anonymity.I am not sure which is the best , they all have pros and cons.I will list the few i know and have used, please add the ones you like and if possible say why.
Skype ( PC and phone app)
Text me ( phone app)
Text Now ( PC, and phone app)
KiK ( phone app)
eBuddy
Chatab
Nimbuzz
Yahoo
Windows live
DrWakko
7 years ago • Feb 19, 2017
DrWakko • Feb 19, 2017
I have used several if not all of the apps mentioned above. All do have pros and cons that go with them. I think the best app is the one you feel most comfortable with. Most offer about the same protections.
Cybreena​(dom female)
Cybreena​(dom female) • Feb 19, 2017
Many men have offered their username on what ever app and I will never accept it again..just too weird..they don't know how to act.
toy4uruse68​(sub male)
toy4uruse68​(sub male) • Feb 19, 2017
I was one (still am I guess, depending on the Domme), that would give out a username (for yahoo messenger). Now I primarily use a phone number through a secondary app, that from the searching I have done, does not offer any personal information of mine. Still all this being said, I have only had one truly bad scenario out about 200 contacts with "mistresses". The "One" told me that I had a pay a $550 training fee. When I said no, she threatened blackmail. She new where I worked because in a moment of weakness, I gave it up. She threatened to send my work, compromising pics. I ultimately ignored her and nothing happened. But it was truly terrifying.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Feb 19, 2017
Apps like kik don't use phone numbers or real names. Apps like that are the best protection you can have. I won't give out my number unless I really trust the person and that is rare.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 19, 2017
I am fairly careful about not having a universal name across all online platforms, although there are some repeats. I hate the insidiousness of facebook and other sites, but welcome to the new world order, right? As far as 'real names' - for me - never. And I'll give up personal info only when it's a tit for tat situation and even then, when I feel comfortable. So if you send me a photo it doesn't obligate me to return one. I'll decide if, when, and how. And I recommend others act the same way and only do what feels utterly comfortable.

Just remember, once it's out there, it's out there.
susan 146
7 years ago • Feb 21, 2017
susan 146 • Feb 21, 2017
kik, skype yahoo not safe. have a friend in himeland security they watch and monitor these sites everyday loking for terroists. pleasecdont think these sites are private. never give yourcreal name or address or phone nimber never. they can also trace your computer id number from comouter get your information if the right equipment is used
Peachy​(sub female)
7 years ago • Apr 15, 2017
Peachy​(sub female) • Apr 15, 2017
I use Kik and Skype which can be used without a phone number and I can be me and have fun and I do. I only give my number to certain people. And the ones far away have my number and we add to an international app called Viber where can text and call. I have a couple friends in the united kingdom, one in India, and one in Scotland it's amazing to connect.
I have been catfished once wanted bank info to send me money to help her mom, yeah reported and blocked ugh
BDSM Yoda​(dom male){Not Lookin}
6 years ago • Jun 19, 2017

For Cybreena

Cybreena wrote:
Many men have offered their username on what ever app and I will never accept it again..just too weird..they don't know how to act.

Mainly because 1. They are WAY too immature and 2. They are NOT who they CLAIM they are!