Online now
Online now

So, being submissive means something different to everyone.

lemonzest712​(sub female)
7 years ago • Mar 8, 2017
lemonzest712​(sub female) • Mar 8, 2017
Brand new to this, would like to join in the chat if I am able to. For me, the idea of being a sub is about letting go of the role to always be a leader. I'm always the one in charge, always looked at to lead, always the one they come to for advice. But no one knows that deep down, I crave being able to submit, to be told what to do, shut my mind off and just go with it. I attract men who like being dominated, it's my confident front I guess, oh but I crave being able to submit. My partner is just starting to think he may try being dominant, that excites me but also scares me that he won't enjoy it. I'm at a point in my life where I need to experience being a sub, I need to release the pressure of always being the strong one. Not sure what to do next, but I'm finally doing something about it.
DMAngel​(sub female)
DMAngel​(sub female) • Mar 8, 2017
Tonights group was great!! Tank you all who came and shared!

Next Tuesday 10pm - Sub Safety Rules will be the topic!

See ya soon!!

Check Forum for updates!
DMAngel​(sub female)
DMAngel​(sub female) • Mar 8, 2017
I wrote this to a Dom and it still fits.

It explains me as a sub...

Why don't you understand,

Sometime we just need to be touched softly just short of out of control.
Sometimes we need to be needed like your need to breath.
Sometimes we need tender, without expectations.
Sometimes we feel broken and need you to fix us.
Sometimes we need you to take control from us, just so we can breath.
Sometimes we need you to wipe our tears and not feel you have to but want to.
Sometimes we need to feel your world revolves around us, even if it doesn't.
Sometimes we need to lose all control, and just feel loved, truly loved.
Sometimes we seem strong and independent, But see us.

We are women,
We are emotional,
We need to be loved,
We need to be taken care of,
We need to be cherished,
We need someone to understand.

Sometimes we don't know what we want.
Sometimes we don't know how to feel.

Sometimes we just need you.
    The most loved post in topic
Josephine
7 years ago • Mar 28, 2017
Josephine • Mar 28, 2017
Being sub is like give trust and power to the one that we love, but unfortunely i dont really get that trust until now and many dom men talks bad to sub women until my blood boil and i want to punch and kick his balls where sun wont shine anymore, and see if he can talk like that again. I think man is supposed to be enslaved and tortured by woman so he will learn how to respect woman.
nevaeh​(sub female){No}
7 years ago • Apr 10, 2017
nevaeh​(sub female){No} • Apr 10, 2017
I'm new as well and think a weekly meeting is great! Especially for all of us that are new and learning to be a good slave/sub. I have always wanted to be in a relationship where I please, and don't have to be the one always making every single choice in life. We are only online right now as we are not in the same area but I hear many make that work out through pics and video. I already went a couple of days taking some personal time and didn't get my masters permission to take a few days. I know he's disapointed and I feel so bad. I'm still waiting on what ever punishment he feels he should give me, and am honest when I say I will do what ever he request and do it with the understanding he's teaching me. I want to learn everything about being the best slave to my master I can, and I think us sharing on here and tips or sharing things we have or are learning.
Faerietattoo​(switch female){None}
7 years ago • Apr 11, 2017
The gift of control is very precious and can be used to do the utmost harm - physically, emotionally and psychologically. And sometimes, just sometimes I wonder about the connection with self harm. Would your Dom deliberately be displeased in order to punish? Part of the game is beautiful, an honest exchange. Just dont be misplayed because the consequences can last a lifetime.
Peachy​(sub female)
7 years ago • Apr 15, 2017
Peachy​(sub female) • Apr 15, 2017
Being a lesbian and being a sub, is kind of easy to answer. I enjoy being a sub because I hate having control. I love the fact that I can completely submit to my mistress, take care if all her wants and needs, and keep her pleased. Then also have my freedom to do for myself. Having me time, enjoying music, and living life.
zoey
6 years ago • May 29, 2017
zoey • May 29, 2017
I don't know if I am eligible to answer this as I have only experienced online D/s once before but on deeper introspection I found, this is what being submissive means to me. To the naked eye it may mean to place the locus of control externally in a trustworthy individual to explore areas of mutual interest like the various aspects of BDSM but on an intangible level being a submissive to someone is a very empowering feeling.

Ironical, I know but according to how I perceive it, it is to be able to freely expose your weaknesses and vulnerabilities to someone without the fear of disappointment, exploitation or abuse; a release from the conformity and expectations of real life; the ability to belong to someone reliable who would be there to take care through thick and thin; a selfless service to someone who values and reciprocates it; a healthy exploration of the innermost desires with a kinky friend in crime; and a connection deeper than flesh and blood bringing to surface, a psychological state I wasn't aware that I was capable of experiencing.

To the more experienced, I may appear to be too idealistic but I wouldn't be able to truly submit for less. Indeed, being submissive means something different to everyone and I thank the OP for starting such a thought provoking discussion!