Online now
Online now

Sub is turned on by everything

DADDYcountry​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 28, 2018

Sub is turned on by everything

DADDYcountry​(dom male) • Dec 28, 2018
So I have this submissive and she is literally turned on by everything I mean I degrade her she likes it I’ve even gone as far as to not punish her verbally or physically by spanking etc hell I’ve even tried to treat her normally and that don’t work NEED HELP GUYS AND GALS
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
What exactly do you need help with? Is her being turned on too much for you? Are you trying to have a punishment based dynamic so you are worried about your punishments not being effective? Just not really sure what the problem is here...
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 28, 2018
I would have thought having a sub turned on by everything was a good thing, and not something I would think actively trying to break was a good idea, but everyone's different. For me one of my main motivations for what I do is creating, encouraging, facilitating my involvement to have a pleasurable time and being turned on, turning them on is a massive part of that, not the only thing but an important aspect.

I can't imagine why having your involvement turned on 'all the time' would be a bad thing, maybe I am missing something here, but I can't imagine any activity that would not benefit from them being as turned on as is possible. Even chastity benefits from the extra torture that being turned on would create.

In saying all that Wolfie is right we need more information to try and understand your view regarding the 'negative' impact of them being turned on, whch seems to be causing you, or maybe even them, a problem.
DADDYcountry​(dom male)
DADDYcountry​(dom male) • Dec 28, 2018
It’s good but when punishments are very few that truly work I am a degrading and owner dom just need some advice that’s all
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 28, 2018
I am afraid I don't think I can help then, as I don't do degradation, or do the whole extreme punishment thing.
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
DADDYcountry wrote:
It’s good but when punishments are very few that truly work I am a degrading and owner dom just need some advice that’s all

Well i suppose that depends on what you believe punishment is for. Like, for my relationship, punishments are really "punishments" because they are /meant/ to be playful and/or sexy. This is because in our relationship we believe that as adults, we can't force each other to do what the other person wants, no matter what. We will either do it because we love and care about each other and/or because it's the right thing to do. Or, we won't do it, because we don't want to. Trying to force someone to do the right thing is like tring to make a river change it's course, it's not possible unless the river agrees. Otherwise, eventually it will just go back to the way it was anyway.

So if your question has something to do with that, i may not be able to help you, otherwise, maybe we can get some better clarification?
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 28, 2018
If you insist on punishment, then you have to get to know your s type in a different way.

What does SHE consider to be punishment?

Always keep in mind that your time, attention, and presence are a privilege not a right.

That being said punishments that she has to do alone may be more affective.

She loses the ability to spend an afternoon with you.

While writing an essay.
    The most loved post in topic
HisBelovedKitty​(sub female){MSA}
5 years ago • Dec 31, 2018
As a submissive I can see the problem with being turned on by EVERYTHING.
Hmmmm..?
If she is turned on by the most basic punishments then your going to have to think outside the box.
Like I'm sure you've tried bringing her so close to the brink of climax then refusing to let her cum or just. Let her sit like that for a few days...it gets pretty uncomfortable.
Could also try having her in a position for x amount of time. Like wall sit, plank, standing in 1 foot. Exercise her to make her muscles sore in a different since.
Have her write lines.
Clean
Build a bird house
But for me, the worse punishment is not being acknowledged by my Master. No touching, communication or anything.
Hope that helps.