Online now
Online now

Being a feminist and a submissive female

LisaLix​(switch female)
5 years ago • Feb 5, 2019
LisaLix​(switch female) • Feb 5, 2019
Sayne

While I am not much for the degrading, pet play, I am one for the objectification or worship aspect.

Example if you put a leash on me, led me to a dog bowl......that doesn't get me wet....takes me to a negative dark place. I prefer the primal ,evolution of sex. That I am a women and I am designed to give and receive pleasure (amongst other things) and during a scene I love being reminded of such. I prefer muscles over rope. Be my cave man, claiming, pleasing demanding but pleasing and I'll be your eager wet little bitch.
curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
@Sayne,

I feel like this interesting and relevant forum discussion is now going off in a completely negative and irrelevant direction.

I understand that you are a Dominant male and your opinions are just as relevant as everyone elses. However, I feel like you are missing the most important point here.

The main consensus seems to be that a person can be a feminist AND a submissive and that the two roles do not contradict one another. If you are into degrading your sub then that is great. But I assume this is only on willing submissives who have CHOSEN to submit to you? And that .. is the point. They have chosen to put themselves in that position for however long they decide to stay there. Feminism is simply about believing in having the option to choose, rather than being forced into a specific role. For example Dominant men and submissive women.

If you disagree and believe that the roles contradict one another, then I would like to hear you opinions on why you believe that. But let’s try and remain focused on the discussion and not go off topic.
Sayne​(dom male)
Sayne​(dom male) • Feb 5, 2019
Lastly, Curiouskitty is a disquisitively cool cat!
ropefish
ropefish • Feb 5, 2019
Sayne, your replies in this thread have me curious. Would you clarify a few things for me?

I believe you said in your first post that you believe feminism is the opposite of submission. As I stated in my response, I do not believe submission is specific to gender, and therefore has no conflict with feminism. Do you disagree with my view? If so, I'd love to hear your reasons.

Also, pertaining to your recent reply, I'm curious about your usage of the term "pseudo feminist". Could you tell me why you do not consider people in this thread to be real feminists, or what you consider a real feminist to be?
LisaLix​(switch female)
You certainly have a way with words. Lol

1. I'm new to this site.....is this suppose to be just personals in this section or anything?
2. I was looking to see how women felt about feminism and domination...but the dom input is nice too.
3. Yes I'm technically collared. Long term relationship.

I've been outright assaulted in the past. ..because I have boobs. It's a feeling that is not a turn on for me. I've always been a sexual person and used to think I was a dom but it was that I wanted to control the sexual play. Now....I'm seeing that I can trust, follow and enjoy. So I'm a switch. Sometimes I want the control, others I just want to give it all to my man.

So to answer your earlier question....in my mind...the best way to be a great dom would be to know what hits her cords.....what phrases.....her history.....and showing how your enjoying controlling her. ..... are sure to push her over the edge (in a good way)
LisaLix​(switch female)
As I'm reviewing my internal dialogue along with the comments of this thread, I have some thoughts

By CHOOSING to submit I truly have all the power....if I say the safe word it all ends.....who's dominating who

Men obey the pussy, in life, in sex
Sayne​(dom male)
Well, I don't know what the heck happened to the reply I just posted. I had to speak with the Admin Freedom Patrol, and when I checked back, poof, my comment was gone.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 5, 2019
@ Sayne, I remove all comments that include name calling or other abusive behaviours. I also remove individuals who repeat such behaviours. Everyone is allowed to express her or his opinion, however they are not allowed to harass or abuse others while doing so.

I hope this clarifies why the post was removed and I hope everyone will continue to share their thoughts in a respectful manner.
Sayne​(dom male)
Lisa, it is not necessary to feel you need to explain yourself. For the most part, I just assumed you were riling up the men here, amd in turn, decided to teasingly poke the feminist contributors with my giant, feminist slaying, heroic, throbbing, vein covered mind. In reality, I was just killing time until you popped back in. This excludes CuriousKitty, she is an ice cold inquisitive feline that I'd spend a weekend inducing voluminous purs.

So, Lisa, I don't have my reading glasses handy, and the font here dan be difficult to follow, did I read that right that you are in a long term poly relationship that allows outside Doms to intimately wrestle you in to submission? I don't mind if the hubs looks on with admiration at the rejuvenated satisfaction of his heretofore satisfied jezebel at the hands of a man-god. Heck, i might need him to hold your hair from time to time to prevent soaking, i know you feminists hate that.