Online now
Online now

Wartenberg Wheel

T slave​(sub female){Owned}
5 years ago • Feb 15, 2019

Wartenberg Wheel

i have been reading an erotic novel and the subject of the Wartenberg wheel has come into the story. i am just wondering if anyone has had experience with this device and could share them with me?
Lord Nickolaidas​(dom male)
T slave​(sub female){Owned}
Thank you for your response. Yes i have found the equipment, actually even Walmart sells them. i was more wanting to know of the experiences others have had.
I have an aversion to medical equipment in general, so I don't tend to use these items. I prefer to use my hands - and the occasional whip, if she's feeling particularly naughty.
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
First you make a snide reply about Google skills then somehow turn her question into something completely unrelated that concerns your preferences.

In response to your actual question I have experienced it once and wasn’t very impressed. Maybe we were doing it wrong haha but it really did nothing for me good or bad.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Feb 15, 2019
Nice item for gentle or firmer sensation creation, can be used most places and is also a joy to use during reverse violet wand play. Its great fun watching those sparks jump from the skin to the spikes or if using one that is designed to plug into a violet wand (needs to have a built in safety spark gap in the part that plugs into the wand), sparks from spikes to the skin.

There are two, three, four and even five wheel Wartenbergs.

If you are getting one, buy a good one as cheaper ones can, as the wheel is turning, stick a bit, that ruins the experience, as those spikes running over the naked skin jerking to a halt suddenly isn't ideal. Can be used on breasts, nipples, genitals, labia, most parts of the body. If used on naked skin with firmer pressure used the pins leave lovely marks. Possible to create art with them. When using with a violet wand the tiny sparks will leave little red marks, which are different to the ones created via pressure.

Last edited by * on Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total
    The most loved post in topic
Golden wrote:
First you make a snide reply about Google skills then somehow turn her question into something completely unrelated that concerns your preferences.

In response to your actual question I have experienced it once and wasn’t very impressed. Maybe we were doing it wrong haha but it really did nothing for me good or bad.

Didn't mean to sound snide; but you're right - no reason to deviate from the topic.