Online now
Online now

Real Time and Online : What's your prefence and why?

HisWitchyKitten​(sub female){HerBeastly}
4 years ago • Sep 23, 2019
I think both have their pros and cons. I think in either one you have the same risks of fakes and broken promises.

My Sir and I happen to be online only, due to distance and life circumstances. What I find interesting is that many of the comments against online are because it doesn't feel 'real' to them.

I can understand this, but also completely disagree. The bond that my Sir and I share is deeper and more meaningful than either of us has ever experienced. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, about my submission to him that is not real.

We are in a modified 24/7 style relationship. It only works because we have complete trust in each other's honesty, and we go out of our way to maintain an incredible level of communication.

It might seem trite to some people when I say this, but we do 'feel' each other. If he's running his fingers through my hair post-scene, I feel the ghost of that caress. If I'm kneeling and pressed against his leg, he feels the warmth of me against him. Again, this may be due to the strength of our emotional connection, and wouldn't work for other people - but it is very much real to us, despite being in a digital world.
HerBeastlySir​(dom male){HisWitchyK}
My beautiful wonderful kitten speaks the truth. I share with her a bond I have yet to experience with anything in real life or any other type of life. Our relationship is one of a kind, a once in a lifetime bond that most people in “real life” never experience. I believe some confuse the fact that online means no physical and therefore it isn’t real. As my lovely kitten has already stated, I feel her touch, her warmth and she feels mine.

It is a deal of trust we share and I think for some that is a real issue. I know and trust beyond all doubt if I give my kitten a command, that on the other end of our connection, she is doing her absolute best as she always does, to carry out that command. Wether she wishes to or not is irrelevant to her, her Sir has given her an order and she wants to do it. I asked her why, and her answer made my heart burst with pride. “Because you told me to, and because it excites me to obey, and it excites me when you are pleased with my obedience” I mean, come on, what Dom out there wouldn’t be bursting with pride at that? If that isn’t real, then I don’t know what real is.

We are online only, but perhaps someday we’ll be together, but I feel no matter what, we have, if anything, an advantage over most because of our intense bond. Roll your eyes if you wish, but we think the same things at the same time. Communication is our key, we discuss everything, and we trust that there are no secrets between us. Just like any relationship, online or otherwise, trust and communication are the most important detail, the physical and such are just simply details.
EagerElf

Older gent is seeking a full time Mistress

EagerElf • Sep 23, 2019
Good Afternoon, I am called the EagerElf because after many years, This Slave has discovered that he is indeed, a true submissive. Now divorced, This Slave would very much like ( love ) to be completely owned by a mature Mistress. ( actually, a young Mistress would do fine, but being an older gent (69), This Slave feels that my age limitations may hinder a relationship with a younger Mistress. This Slave is new to this, so my new Master would need to tame and to train me, and mold me into the perfect slave for her. This Slave is willing to submit to all forms of domination by my Master. As for my hard limits, This Slave is yearning just to find out what they may be. This Slave does not desire a completely Cruel Mistress, but completely understands that his punishment is a part of this process, and will accept all forms of punishment that is needed. I do reside in Massachusetts, but my yearning for a Mistress to grow old with and to dominate me as necessary , I will relocate wherever the mutual compatibility exists to make this relationship a thing of beauty. A Real Submissive and His Desires, EagerElf
CuzImHarley​(sub female){Single}
4 years ago • Sep 27, 2019
Hi, my point of view on this is I want real time, hands on, I need and crave it more than anything. I feel this site is great for meeting people, but it’s up to you what you do with that meeting is up to you. You can waist it with this online stuff, but for me, I need real time. Every Time!
Neches1836​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 28, 2019
Neches1836​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2019
Real life I would say. In some ways I have not entered this century. Not sure I ever caught up with the 20th century. Most of the online effort on my part since I have been single again has proved to be rather disappointing. I would say 90% of the women on other sites are there for personal financial gain.
Was never into munches but I guess I will have to find one. I kinda have a mountain man mentality in regards to solitude and privacy. I guess that is why I have stayed away from munches.
I have traveled around the world a lot
( from 75 to 99) and neither of my subs were American citizens and came from cultures where women tend to be very submissive in a relationship. Three of my children were born in other countries.
That got expensive.
At least I have saved all the wisdom of my wilder days.
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
4 years ago • Oct 1, 2019
Online is just a starting point. I hear from many subs and slaves that say they have experience from online training. In my book that is not experience that is information gathering and experience is real life. It is easy to pretend or role play online but until you feel a whip on your ass in real you do not have experience. Yes go to munchies and events and socialize and meet people in real. As far as life and commitments if kink is realy your desire then integrate kink into your personal lifestyle because if it is only a side thing you wont be whole. There are those for whom it is only a side thing to spice up their life and there are those for whom it is our life. I don't do online relationships because it is not real.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
3 years ago • May 22, 2020
Long term romantic and service relationships I prefer facr to facr in real life to see thr whites of their eyes hear hid heart and dmell hid fredhly showed smell.

Online I utilise fot initial contact and to skpe verify befores coffee meet.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
NoOneofConsequence​(dom male){Taken}
3 years ago • May 22, 2020
I came at everything back-ass-wards. First, I learned in the off-line realm, over time and organically. It wasn't until my wife, my slave, my submissive, my babygirl, my love, and my absolute best friend decided to skip off this plane of existence (without my permission, damn it!) that the whole LDR with phone and internet and whatever even became a thing.

And I am forced to concede after countless failed on-line relationships that I fucking suck at LDR.

***shrug***

I am a Dominant (with absolutely no submission to my personality) that tends to... bleed Dominance into every relationship, no matter how platonic, despite my best efforts and their best efforts for me not to. Depending on who you ask, I'm either a Master level Dominant with Daddy tendencies or a Daddy Dom with Master tendencies. But, the thing is, I never really gave a shit just what label anyone tried to stick on me. It just wasn't relevant what pigeonhole someone thought fit since I was too busy doing it to make the time to talk about it.

And then the wife who'd been with me for...eh... 85% of my explorations went on to check out the next great adventure. Disabled, virtually housebound, and alone, all that was left to me was talking about via these here infernal-nets.

In a lot of ways, it was backtracking to the beginning and trying to learn it all again as I fought to somehow project the Dominance that had been such a part of me through nature and training and so effortless in the face-to-face organic interactions across miles of phone and internet lines.

Shit went on that is largely irrelevant save that I failed again and again and again until I had to take a long, hard look at myself, questioning whether I even actually still was a Dominant, if I ever had been anything more than a Service Top. It started off seeming like it filled a bit of a need. But, towards the end, with... I'm embarrassed to admit I honestly don't know how many submissives I was supposedly training scattered around the world that would get off and then log off... far from sating my hunger, they just whetted my appetite for more until the ravenous beast in my breast threatened to consume me as well as them and any other I could find. A Dom frenzy that made the most voracious sub-frenzy I've ever encountered seem like a mild breeze compared to a hurricane as I fought to push them further and harder and not hesitating to let this one who would not do what I needed slip away to be replaced by three more that thought they could. Doing nothing but rolling out of bed and sitting at my computer for hours until I was too exhausted to do more than just roll back into bed, still insatiably starved.

Until one day I woke to find myself on the floor with my chair pulled over on top of me and no clear idea how I'd gotten there since the last I'd been aware, I'd been dealing with three "supposed little submissive people-pleasers that were nothing more than attention whores" one right after another.

No, I'm not proud of what I said, of what I felt, as my hunger and frustration fed into anger and then rage. And then into a bout of takotsubo cardiomyopathy where my literal physical heart swelled due to the stress and lost the rhythm of it's beat as it pushed to force blood through valves struggling to open enough to let the blood through. And then days in bed, unable to draw a deep breath, not sure if I was going to live or die. And not really caring either way.

When I did make it out of bed, I slammed the iron walls back into place and sheathed them with ceramacrete. NO one was getting in.

One sweet little submissive came crawling on her knees back to me after leaving me for someone else. And I challenged her that if she truly wished to be my submissive that she would have her ass on my porch before the sun sank below the horizon a second time, kneeling before me, and saying those exact words to me.

She didn't make it.

But, I cut her some little slack for being thirty minutes late since she'd pulled over in a parking lot an hour out (on a five hour drive) to determine if she could keep coming.

That was damn near a year ago. And right now as I put the finishing touches on this post, my sweet little spice is here, again, playing with my cock, impatient for me to set aside these here infernal-nets and see to getting her delicious body ready for me to split her open and caress her very heart and soul with mine.

***shrug***

I get it. I suck at it, but I get the appeal of on-line to try to fill the gap that no one closer, whether in the next room or across town, has been able to.

I just know, now, that on-line without a physical face-to-face component just isn't going to work for me. But, power to those who it does work for. The world needs more fucking, even virtually, than fucking over.
jeckmansr​(sub male){Want to be}
3 years ago • Jun 7, 2020

IRL is needed

I prefer in real life because I’ve been in the lifestyle for so long.
Trying to submit online to anybody is a farce.
Ie., I cannot flog myself into submission. Plus interactions are all half hearted on both parts. I don’t mind meeting people online and learning about them and discussing what we each want out of a relationship.
To be dominated online is no fun at all.
I yearn for a new FLR and I know my soulmate Mistress goddess is out there somewhere.
And she will finally collar me for the rest of our lives.
I hope my profile says it all for you but if not just ask me.
confusedvanilla
3 years ago • Jun 7, 2020
confusedvanilla • Jun 7, 2020
I’ve only experienced online, and I can say for myself I don’t want to do it again unless I had met the person irl and trusted them. It’s harder to feel like you’re really connecting with someone through a screen, and it’s much easier for people to feel like they can cut contact when they don’t necessarily have the same investment they would irl... but maybe that’s just me being cynical.