Online now
Online now

"Trophies" Not like Serial Killer Stuff - LOL

Miki
5 years ago • Mar 3, 2019
Miki • Mar 3, 2019
... if she bruises "too" easily, have her look into the possibility of anemia. Wearing bruises like badges is one thing but keep the medical stuff taken care of.
Wickedmisery​(dom male)
Wickedmisery​(dom male) • Mar 3, 2019
Rose, that's the next thing I'm looking for. She wants a collar/choker. So I'm on the hunt.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I feel so much better now, truly I do.
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Mar 3, 2019
Im glad your feeling better, the negative light you see it in isn't necessarily the way your sub see's things, its always worth checking these things out, I used to have a ring. If she does bruise easily its worth checking it out, but other than that just talk and know the perspective she holds.
Devil's damsel​(sub female){HandsomeDe}
5 years ago • Mar 4, 2019
I think you’ll find that most subs love their bruising and residual pain from a good session. I always liked to push on mine or make sure I was sitting on one to keep feeling it afterward icon_biggrin.gif
DrWakko
5 years ago • Mar 4, 2019
DrWakko • Mar 4, 2019
If you poke someone long enough you can leave a bruise.

When it comes to bruises and posting pictures I feel like there needs to be a thank you attached to the picture. Without the thank you it’s like looking at assult pictures.

When I say a thank you should be attached to the picture I mean a comment like “had a great time last night” you don’t have to mention names.

The other problem I have with the trophy bruise pictures is that it can be taken as “look how much I can take” the equivalent of the big dick contest.

Everyone gets to enjoy play how they want to. If you like showing off your marks great. If you keep your bruises hidden and giggle when you brush up against something, great.
Originaljewel​(switch female)
5 years ago • Mar 24, 2019
I also love my "trophies" after play. If I don't have some bruises or welts I find I'm disappointed! Plus when you sit down the next day it's a delicious reminder of how great the scene was!
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
5 years ago • Mar 24, 2019
They're totally fine, man. As someone who loves being bitten, I know where she's coming from. It's a wonderful feeling having a lasting, sensitive impression of the experience.

Honestly I don't know what you're asking. Why do you feel like you're overreacting?
Wickedmisery​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 25, 2019
Wickedmisery​(dom male) • Mar 25, 2019
I suffer from anxiety and I overthink and over analyze everything. I really need to see a Dr. about it to be honest. Were both new to this, and it was the first time I saw what my actions did, and it caught me off guard. She loves them, So I guess that's all that matters.
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Mar 25, 2019
It's completely normal in my experience to be concerned by it when your starting out, many Doms can become conflicted and having that chat afterwards to check is never a bad thing its an important part of after care for both of you. Many Doms can become conflicted, im glad you where able to share its a normal part of the process and is a good thing that you want to check x
Originaljewel​(switch female)

Trophies

I also want to add though I love my trophies part of my after care is Sir will put lotion on me do skin doesn't break down and He does overk me over. Otherwise I'm happy. Glad you're feeling better about it.