Online now
Online now

Looking for veteran advice.

1stbandit​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 5, 2019

Looking for veteran advice.

1stbandit​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2019
I am brand new to this community and so far ive grown rather fond of it. I'm a new male dom on the block and ive managed to snag myself a cutie who has had lots of sub experience and has very little limits. Im slowly but surely getting into the dom mindset giveing her task almost every morning. I evan have a collar for her on order. But i am still looking to improve my dom skills. I am looking forward to any advice anyone is willing to give.
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Mar 5, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Mar 5, 2019
CONGRATS and welcome!!!

You may not get a lot of responses here because what you are asking is a little vague.

The world of BDSM is massive.
And hugely diverse.

http://yourkinkyfriends.com/2018/12/27/bdsmnewbies/#more-4399

It would be helpful if you narrowed your question a bit.

How you decide your BDSM path is very personal.
Here are some things to think about...

http://yourkinkyfriends.com/2018/06/29/livingms/

http://yourkinkyfriends.com/2018/07/08/living-m-s-24-7-part-two-by-master-bear/

http://yourkinkyfriends.com/2018/08/02/living-m-s-24-7-punishment-by-master-bear/

http://yourkinkyfriends.com/2018/08/28/punishment2/
    The most loved post in topic
1stbandit​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 6, 2019

Thanks

1stbandit​(dom male) • Mar 6, 2019
Thanks guys for the advice and references. It's a great help. Im picking things up fairly quick but in particular Im haveing a hard time giveing my sub tasks to do on a daily bases. I am trying to start of simple haveing her ask me permission for things and telling her when to masterbate. My concern is ill come on to strong.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Mar 6, 2019
Ok-

The posts that I gave you address this very thing.

Some quotes:

"If you are a new Master and you are looking to move into a 24/7 dynamic, start with the Rule of Three. The Rule of Three is based on finding three things that you want your slave to do that directly connects to your sense of Mastery. Your sense of Mastery can be felt through your crotch, your heart, and/or your mind. Those things that your slave does reinforce your sense of power."

"In addition – and just as important – when those three things are not happening you will notice right away. This allows you as a Master to troubleshoot what is stopping the slave from being successful. Is it time management? Is it that you have 8 kids and they all need to go to school at the same time you want their attention? Does it need time to gel? Does the slave not have what they need to get the requests done?"

"
For each requirement that you give these four things, need to be discussed:

What do you want
When do you want it
How much do you want to do with it
What happens in the end"
DrWakko
DrWakko • Mar 6, 2019
I suggest going to a munch and classes in your area. You can find munches with the aid of the Google machine. A munch is just a meal with kinky people in a vanilla setting. Most munches help you get vetted for local play parties and classes.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Mar 6, 2019
The links provided are a good place to start. I would also spend time discussing different ideas with your subbie. Find out things that she enjoys that sound fun and interesting to you. There are all kinds of options, fun silly things as well as more intense play. We are all different so you have to find things that appeal to your Dominant self based on what you enjoy. If you would like some specific ideas, message me and I will share some. Don't over think it. After giving her a task, have her write something about how she felt about the task, what she liked about it, how it made her feel. We all were new at some point. Just have fun.
sub4ALPHADOM​(sub male)
5 years ago • Mar 7, 2019
sub4ALPHADOM​(sub male) • Mar 7, 2019
Suggest you try other sites, this one is WAY too female biased and cutey === lots of Kitty and Rabbits everywhere - needs a male butch injection FAST. Also the same five people sit on chat week in and out must some egg they are trying to lay. It's all too Nancy Drew for me and some of the posts are seven years old (those funsters are in the grave through boredom)= 30 days and off please. No one works or even tries to work on the Calendar and the Country is alive with events. The site needs a) males and b) intensive work effort,
just james​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 7, 2019

Re: Looking for veteran advice.

just james​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2019
Taking on the role as a Dom without being taught with a new sub? bad idea.
Read, study, learn, then get an experienced Dom to teach you before pretending to be a Dom. Have had way to many emails from ladies regarding men claiming to be a Dom and the results- very bad. Not trying to bust your balls yet come on, really. Thats like pretending to be an airline pilot with a passenger. They are trusting you to get them someplace safe. No idea what your doing, crash the plan and cause them serious injuries.
sub4ALPHADOM​(sub male)
5 years ago • Mar 8, 2019
sub4ALPHADOM​(sub male) • Mar 8, 2019
easy does it! all our lives have been in something of a rush - here there up down. now there is a whole new field of fresh crass and YOU get to make the map --in your heart you will know but befriend a few dom's and listen to them - they of course cnn be wrong but its such a beautiful field why mar it -best wishes don p.s. again take your time