Online now
Online now

Experience with Triangles that Aren't Menages or Poly?

CapnRick​(dom male)
5 years ago • Apr 19, 2019

Experience with Triangles that Aren't Menages or Poly?

CapnRick​(dom male) • Apr 19, 2019
Has anyone here been involved in a sort of unusual combination--say, two subs to the same Dom, who might be geographically separated, but nonetheless manage to become good friends? Would the Dom encourage such an arrangement? Would he require to be copied on all correspondence, or trust the two subs to converse privately?

If you've had or know someone who's had a similar experience, how did it pan out ? I'm curious to discover if this is fairly common--two independent subs who converse and become friends, not necessarily under their mutual Dom's monitoring, or is this quite unusual?
    The most loved post in topic
AngelicOne​(sub female){Owned}
I have a friend who practices gorean, and her Master has her and her kajira sister (if I butchered the spelling I apologize)

They are permitted, and encouraged to communicate with each other daily, and their Master does not impose on their conversations as he’s trusts them both.
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • Apr 19, 2019
Great question! I'm interested to see the answers you get icon_smile.gif
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
5 years ago • Apr 20, 2019
mmmm.... we are not polly .. well those that know us understand what im saying .but a pack is still a pack.
sooo..... i don't feel as though i am wrong for putting my two cent in.

My Wolf and i have a pack member, whom i got to become very good friends with when i first became his. She was and still is a former sub of his, yet they remained their friendship. A few days after he claimed me, she noticed his name by mine and contracted me .Asking me if it was bla bla bla Wolf and if so wished me congrats and said he was a good one (which i already knew, lol) . along with letting me know that they just didnt match up well after a time. We (she and I ) chatted everyday for months on end and still do chat reg. And build a strong friendship thru it. Wolf knows all of this and is happy that we are friends. To the point that if she is ever all to get here we both would be so happy for her to visit .
CapnRick​(dom male)
5 years ago • Apr 20, 2019
CapnRick​(dom male) • Apr 20, 2019
Thanks, alawey, for shedding some new light--a former sub, and a current sub, interesting twist on your friendship together....
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Apr 21, 2019
Sometimes the two s types become great friends and sometimes not.

What I have found is the deciding factor as to how that goes is how the D type handles the integration.

If the D type creates an air of competition and doesnt reinvigorate trust it can get bad.

If the D type simply brings a third home then it can get bad.

If the D type discusses changes with their s type and talks boundaries and needs then it can be successful.

For a long time before we became a triad My love was poly and I was mono.
Lots of talking, boundaries, and rules at first that relaxed over time.

I also find that the biggest success rate happens when everyone is vested in the others sexual and sensual health.