Online now
Online now

Is it reasonable

GagFan​(sub male)
4 years ago • May 10, 2019

Is it reasonable

GagFan​(sub male) • May 10, 2019
I've been having difficulty figuring out if it's at all reasonable for me to even attempt to seek out a Dom/Sub or Master/Slave relationship if I have not actually been in a normal relationship before and despite that I have been on this site for a while and have learned a fair amount about the world of BDSM I still have a lot to learn and would love to hear from people on this issue.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
If you’re questioning whether you’re ready for a relationship then you’re probably not. Being in a D/s or M/s relationship takes serious commitment from both parties. It requires your full effort and you should go into it knowing that this person and this dynamic is what you want. You can always play and have fun while you’re testing the waters and learning about yourself. But don’t start a committed relationship if you aren’t confident it’s what you want.

You’re going to make mistakes in any relationship and what you want may change and develop over time, but if you aren’t positive you want to commit to your role and give the relationship your all, then don’t. It’s not fair to the other person.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • May 10, 2019
Here is the thing about BDSM- you dont know until you do it.

I think its normal and healthy to ask "is this right for me?"
I also DO NOT believe that it means you should or should not pursue a BDSM relationship.

Nothing compares to living within BDSM with the right person.

Is it right for you?
There is no way to know until you do it.

Be honest in your lack of knowledge.

And remember one thing :
BEFORE every one of us started BDSM we were EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE.
    The most loved post in topic