Online now
Online now

V or Triangle?

zash
4 years ago • Jan 30, 2020

V or triangle

zash • Jan 30, 2020
Well , never tried but if I am to try one day ( very appealing), I would like the V with two MM icon_smile.gif
SubLilli4u
4 years ago • Feb 3, 2020
SubLilli4u • Feb 3, 2020
Both seem to have great "perks" - but I think I'd lean toward a Triangle : Dom, me and another sub sounds yummy
theirlovedsub​(sub female)
I have no desire to share a partner with my husband. I would pick a V wither either one of us being the connection, which is our norm.

Is it cheating to pick what we already do?
Lol
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2020
If iI had to chose it would be a V relationship...
It's all about me 😉
pier nyc​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 2, 2020
pier nyc​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2020
I think it would be amazing to have two slave girls who love each other as much as they love me.
The Captain​(dom male)
The Captain​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2020
I am often propositioned for the V style, and my longest lifestyle relationship is in this configuration, but these days it is requested with the other man in a cuckold dynamic. Not sure how I feel about that these days. Just don't feel happy with guys being put down, well with me being a catalyst for it anyway.

Cap
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2020
If I HAD to be in it, I would have to go with the V - and it would have to be 2 females and me, I don''t "care to share" as they say, and I am fairly certain the extra woman would be fairly frustrated lol. When it comes to relationships, whats good for the goose is good for the gander imho.
Miki
Miki • Mar 2, 2020
Triangle!

My purpose is to please and I don't really care about whoever he/she is bedding when I'm not around. It's all abut the orgasm! (for me) and my partners of course.