Online now
Online now

Something different...

Bunnie
4 years ago • Jun 14, 2019

Something different...

Bunnie • Jun 14, 2019
If I was a dog, I’d be a Staffordshire Terrier...

I don’t know if you’ve ever met a Staffordshire Terrier (aka “Staffy”)... it is their primary goal in life to make you smile... even better if you laugh. Whether it’s being a complete goofball or snuggling up to bring you comfort, they’re your best friend and biggest fan. Adoration just oozes from their gorgeous eyes.

Not recognised for their loyalty because it’s often joked that they’ll go home with anyone... and that food is their first priority lol. They do loooovvvveeee their food.
However, they also just love to spread the love they have in their big hearts... and there’s enough for everyone.

Probably not the best dog for those who need the reassurance that they’re loyal by their behaviours. However, don’t be fooled... their loyalty runs as deep as their blood.
They will perform and try to make others smile... but it will always be your feet that they come back to lay on (yes on... not next to lol).

They’re intelligent enough to test the boundaries, however, respectful enough to know when to concede... and they will do it wholeheartedly and joyfully, albeit at times with that cheeky little grin.

Their day isn’t complete without some kind of gesture just to let you know it’s You they always choose to be their Master... like an inside joke shared only between the two of you.

Seen as being lovers more than fighters, it’s often overlooked that they have a “lock jaw” and can actually fight quite well if needed, however being generally quite passive, it is quite rare.

Maybe some of these traits I possess, maybe some I admire and wish to strengthen. However, whenever I think of my girl, I remember exactly why we made such a perfect pair icon_smile.gif

What kind of dog would you be, and why?
    The most loved post in topic
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
I like to think I'd be a pit.

They're easily trained to be so infamously aggressive because they're actually very emotional creatures. Trauma and abuse hurts them deeply, and makes them aggressive as a defensive mechanism. On the flip side, this trait makes them deeply loyal and loving companions when the same is given to them. Honestly, I can relate to being emotional to the point of being fragile for it.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 14, 2019
@ Azzabackam,

yay! Thank you for contributing. Pit bulls are awesome icon_smile.gif and your explanation is lovely.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
ummm bunny i love this ... i really do.. although be fore i give my answer i was wondering if you knew that both you and Azzabackam were talking about almost the same dog..??? Well at least the american staffordshire terrier...

Stocky and muscular with a strong, powerful head, the American Staffordshire Terrier resulted when the courageous Bulldog was crossed with a spirited, agile terrier breed. Friendly, intelligent and loyal, this people-oriented breed thrives as part of the family and when given a job to do. An excellent guardian, he loyally protects his family. The American Pit Bull Terrier is the only recognized pit bull breed.The term "pit bull" is most commonly used to refer to the following dogs that originate from combining bulldogs with terriers:
The American Pit Bull Terrier - recognized by the United Kennel Club (UKC) and the American Dog Breeders' Association (ADBA)
The American Staffordshire Terrier - recognized by the American Kennel Club (AKC)
The Staffordshire Bull Terrier - recognized by both the UKC and the AKC

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok ok sorry didnt really want to turn this into anything.

so now to my answer: I would be a Czechoslovakia Wolfdog.

this breed are very intelligent, extremely protective, and very quick-witted. thought they may seem difficult to train at times, this stems from actually being so smart and at the same time stubborn. They are loyal friends
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 14, 2019
@ ala,

Wow I knew they were “from the same family-ish,” however didn’t realise how closely, thank you icon_smile.gif

I love your explanation for yours, although I am going to have to... *googles*... icon_biggrin.gif thank you!
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Jun 15, 2019
I'm going to go with a Great Dane. If you've met me, the first thing you notice! you'd know I'm tall. I'm six foot, i stand out and get noticed for my height and I don't try to hide it with flats either!. A great Dane does the same, there is no denying you seen a Great Dane. ..it in your face! so why not use it! I say strut it proudly! own that height and work it...Ever seen /Dane walk with its head down low (unless its sniffing) they rarely do as they where originally breed to hunt so like to "watch" and "evaluate"

Danes are also well known for being friendly family dogs, loyal and protective of those they love. Dane are often friendly to everyone but if you hurt a Dane they will ignore you and no amount of attention will re ignite what was lost. I'm some what the same. If you hurt a family member that the Dane belong to, they will protect at any cost to themselves. I am very much the same. External to my friends and family I appear placid and will often defuse rather than ignite a situation but attack my own and i'm in fight mode. My kink family means the world to me.

Danes are also very energetic in short burst, where you wonder if you can keep up but will then curl up in the oddest of places and claim it for the moment. I'm the same when I have something to do, stand clear, let me at it. Do so knowing I'll crash and burn later and then we can catch up. Its not personal, its just my way, i like to get S%it done. As you can imagine with a dog that can often drag off you feet they are head strong, you don't talk a Dane out of chasing what it wants, you hold on and hope it stops to catch its breath..or burns out, slows and can see reason! Its not like you cant talk me out of something, you just often need to wait till the right time. Just like a Dane, I do learn it just takes a little longer and some decent reasoning. Danes aren't stupid it just sometimes takes longer for the blood to reach there brains icon_wink.gif
Bunnie
4 years ago • Jun 15, 2019
Bunnie • Jun 15, 2019
@ MissBonnie,

Love it! My landlord has a Great Dane... they are awesome icon_smile.gif and yes, definitely tall. He likes to just come and lean against me (not realising I’m actually trying to walk lol). Lovely characteristics. It’s so cool that you embrace your height and wear heels! No one should be denied heels imo. Thank you for contributing icon_biggrin.gif
The Beating Drums​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 16, 2019
I can't pick one, so I guess that makes me a mutt.

Beagle (DERP DERP!), Jack Russel (intelligent but distracted by the shiny), Corgi (I trick you, hooman), Golden Retriever (I love you hooman), and some kind of Shepard (This is mine and you will respect that) would probably factor pretty heavy into the mix.
Bunnie
4 years ago • Jun 16, 2019
Bunnie • Jun 16, 2019
@ The Beating Drums,

Lol, love it!
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Jun 17, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jun 17, 2019
Id be a mutt.

Mixed heritage.

I can do everything others can but looked upon as less then because I dont have a pedigree.