Online now
Online now

Pet peeve or respect aspect

MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Jul 6, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 6, 2019
I disagree.

If a persons thing is showing off thier bits then go for it.
For many people with body image issues putting out nudes is a revolutionary act.

It is transformative.

I put out topless photos on fet.

For me - it was a declaration of self.

If you dont like nudie pics - stay on facebook.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Im not saying either way is wrong . i just stated my preference of why to dress and such.
I can remember a while back everyday was a different day for a different picture of body part going on with the sub in chat. A few dom s even got involed and that was fine with me.

I just knew that there would be no way in hell i would have been allowed to do that. Nor did i want to, what i have ( fat chubby or thin) is for my self and whom i with to see. Thank is all. Not shaming anyone who choose to show what they have.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Jul 6, 2019
Why buy the cow ? It is not about the milk itself but of the cow and what we make from the milk. We get manythings from the cow and from the milk . We all see the cow and yes even being from Texas I look to see the brred and how the cows look. A good rancher takes care of his cows and is proud of them.

What makes you special ????? Well the fact that there is only one you is a good start. As for anything else we would have to get to know you and understand who you are. There are many things people will find out about you that make you one of a kind. Someone is going to come along and find he/she can't live without you in their life. I love my wife for many reasons. Her ability to cuddle her hair her ability to push me to my limits and show me I did not have any to start with. She is why I am in college now. I lover her big butt and how it shakes walking away from me. I love cooking for her and watching her eat what I make with such gusto.

Yes we are looking for a sub to share our love and lives but we are not rushing anything. The right one will come along. If not that is ok too.

You are right there are those who want to be private and there are those who need to show off. We are all different and that is what makes us such a great family. Yes I see the D/s as a family not just a lifestyle. We talk argue cry hurt and want to beat each other at times but let someone not of the family and see what happens. If private is who you are then so be it. We don't go around yelling "hey look at us". I told a friend once when I went to a pride parade with him "you want a whole month to show off like this? Are you sure you would rather not quitely leave the closet and slowly let people know who you are and what your about?". I wonder why we don't talk anymore?

Sorry about being a blow hard but just be who you are not what you think others want you to be. If someone can't enjoy you and who you are then you need more than they can give you. Be well be beautiful and be honest to yourself.
CindyMTL​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 6, 2020
CindyMTL​(sub female) • Jun 6, 2020
Plum.. there are many expectations from people on both sides for this to be all glamours is like the movies. I live in the real world and what I’m hoping to find is someone honest, caring and patient. It’s not about the looks but what we can offer one another. That’s why it’s so hard to find someone. Fifty shades made expectations unreal.
timinsmarts​(other male)
timinsmarts​(other male) • Jun 6, 2020
I am fairly exhibitionist. I get that it is not for everyone and try not to impose it on people. I wouldn't send unsolicited nudes to anyone. I guess I think bodies are great and would encourage people to get comfortable with theirs whatever it looks like . I decided to do some sessions as an artists model to got used to being naked (totally non sexual for me btw) in a room full of clothed people and found it a truly liberating experience. I understand tease and often less is more. Oddly I find undressing sexual but being naked less so (why I never got on with gay saunas much). I know I am rambling but I guess what I am saying is that freeing myself from shame about my body and sexuality (shy catholic boy!) was hard work but truly truly the best thing I ever did. So if you enjoy showing off great, if you enjoy a little more tease great too ... but shame is toxic IMO
tallslenderguy​(other male)
For moo, ur, i mean me, i don't see a general rule or standard applying here (i.e., i see this as a matter of individual preference). The Cage has a warning feature for explicit pics in profiles, so if one is put off by such or, wants to wait till Christmas to open the package, they have that option. For those who don't like surprises, there is a peekaboo feature.

We're the only mammals who clothe ourselves. i wonder how many of our notions about exposure are culturally conditioned vs innate? For instance, some cultures will punish if a woman shows here face or ankle, while others run naked through the jungle with out a care for who sees.

Here's an article on the topic: http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160919-the-real-origin-of-clothes
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 7, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 7, 2020
I hate it when your watching a scene and ppl are staring at you. I can understand ppl can be shy, but seriously they need to avert their eyes or say something
wannabepsychology​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 12, 2020

Re: Pet peeve or respect aspect

Evolved wrote:
Greetings all

Over the last oh say ten years in this life I’ve come across many people, have lived d/s, m/s, and ddlg dynamics successful and failed, most of all learned and discovered standards.

Now this is not intended to start wars or arguments so please continue with an open mind, but I’ve discovered that when communicating with a sub, Slave, or little that is not in a dynamic, and I look at profiles and see naked pictures everywhere or overly suggestive pictures I tend to be less interested in said individuals.

For me it’s hard to overly respect someone who utilizes their body as a meeting tool for what is in my opinion a much more meaningful and touching relationship. I mean you wouldn’t walk up to someone on the street with your boobs hanging out.

But for this dom I don’t find the idea of thousands of people seeing the body of a prospective sub very appealing.

Again this is only my opinion and opinions can change through thoughtful discussion.

Please share your insights with me.

Personally, I am not comfortable with putting my own body on the internet. I also have trauma history that speaks to that.

Also for me, I find the mental piece of the relationship and interactions to be really important. So I focus on that and I want someone focused on that.